The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah again. I saw it yesterday and for the most part it was whack. There are only two decent plot twists

The historian from the crossover. Video that felicity magically could watch the Betamax turns out to be carter and Kendra's son. We find this out when they go back in time during the episode. The other twist is that this group aren't really legends in the future. They are nobodies which is why Rip Hunter picked them. He figured using them won't interrupt the time line too much. But we know obviously that they will become "legends" as the show progresses.lastly I'm all for supporting my black actors but the new firestorm is awful in this.

I tried to give it a fair chance. I love the flash and the first 1 1/2 seasons of arrow but this show isn't selling my in the pilot.

Daps
Yeah again. I saw it yesterday and for the most part it was whack. There are only two decent plot twists

The historian from the crossover. Video that felicity magically could watch the Betamax turns out to be carter and Kendra's son. We find this out when they go back in time during the episode. The other twist is that this group aren't really legends in the future. They are nobodies which is why Rip Hunter picked them. He figured using them won't interrupt the time line too much. But we know obviously that they will become "legends" as the show progresses.lastly I'm all for supporting my black actors but the new firestorm is awful in this.

I tried to give it a fair chance. I love the flash and the first 1 1/2 seasons of arrow but this show isn't selling my in the pilot.

Link breh :dahell:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link breh :dahell:
I saw it in Las Vegas. They were doing a free screening for "research purposes". Show was weak. For example The fight against the villain(Chronos) reminded me of a weak power rangers fight. I say weak because power rangers have had some better fights in the later seasons. There wasn't too much to brag about in the pilot brehs. It was pretty by the book but hopefully it gets a lot better.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is King Cold or whatever even on the show. It's just a dude with a gun. Yet he been like a main character in the flash for 2 years. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is King Cold or whatever even on the show. It's just a dude with a gun. Yet he been like a main character in the flash for 2 years. :mjlol:
Him and his sidekick, Heatwave, are still corny as fukk. Oddly enough captain cold didn't bother me as much as he does during most Flash episodes. The crown goes to the new firestorm. Granted the reason he is upset in the episode was justified. Once you see it you'll be like :martin::beli:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and his sidekick, Heatwave, are still corny as fukk. Oddly enough captain cold didn't bother me as much as he does during most Flash episodes. The crown goes to the new firestorm. Granted the reason he is upset in the episode was justified. Once you see it you'll be like :martin::beli:
Spoil it breh