The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Constantine To Join DC's Legends Of Tomorrow In 2017 As They Switch Cast With Each Season? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

We told you this morning about plans for the cast to Flash to guest-star in Supergirl in May.

Well, from the same Thanksgiving source, comes the word that the upcoming DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow TV show is planning to radically switch casts and missions each season. As a model. it’s being compared to Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Which means it is planned for Matt Ryan‘s John Constantine to appear as a series regular in 2017’s season two.

The show is also looking to cast Steven R McQueen, who plays Jeremy Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries as another new hero during season two as well.

cool to know constantine will make it on tv again....he gotta bring his bad bish with him tho :noah:

I don't believe anything Bleeding Cool reports. But if Constatine is really gonna be a regular in Season 2, I guess I should finish watching "Constatine".

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
IT'S fukkING LIIIIT!!!
large.gif

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
cool to know constantine will make it on tv again....he gotta bring his bad bish with him tho :noah:

Please tell me it's gonna be the same Constantine from the cancelled series. That Brit had it, took me a while to get used to him after Keanu Reeves, but I fukks with him heavy now. :obama:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That rumor was started at Bleeding Cool though which is as iffy a source as Latino Review and Heroic Hollywood.
If the budget for the 1st season is deemed too large (and the idea that a network would overspend and be surprised at how much a show cost is ridiculous especially a network like CW) but the show has good ratings then the 2nd season will just have a reduced budget.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

That rumor was started at Bleeding Cool though which is as iffy a source as Latino Review and Heroic Hollywood.
If the budget for the 1st season is deemed too large (and the idea that a network would overspend and be surprised at how much a show cost is ridiculous especially a network like CW) but the show has good ratings then the 2nd season will just have a reduced budget.

Why is Latino Review still being grouped with sites like Bleeding Cool?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why is Latino Review still being grouped with sites like Bleeding Cool?

Old habit probably. Have they gotten better with their rumor reporting since El Mayimbe left?

:dahell: El Mayimbe left??!! When & why did he leave? I thought he owned the site. Where did he leave to? I know I saw him on Collider's YouTube channel this past week.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell: El Mayimbe left??!! When & why did he leave? I thought he owned the site. Where did he leave to? I know I saw him on Collider's YouTube channel this past week.

He operates Heroic Hollywood now, I'm not sure why he left though

No lie I need to create a website and just make up movie rumors and cake off of it
.that has to be one of the goat hustles:pachaha:

El Mayimbe is legit though. He be having the studios shook with the sources he has

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex