The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoil it breh
Rip Hunter kidnap each team member to recruit them. So he proposes his idea of them helping him stop vandal savage. So the episode spends a few minutes with each of them thinking it over. So when it comes time for Dr. Stein and Jefferson Jackson to decide if they wanna join, Jefferson is all like I'm just a 20 year old auto mechanic. So he says he's not doing it. As a result, Dr. Stein spikes his drink and they take him to the wave rider(Rip's timeship)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I saw it in Las Vegas. They were doing a free screening for "research purposes". Show was weak. For example The fight against the villain(Chronos) reminded me of a weak power rangers fight. I say weak because power rangers have had some better fights in the later seasons. There wasn't too much to brag about in the pilot brehs. It was pretty by the book but hopefully it gets a lot better.
I was kinda worried about this show. Outside of sara most of the characters are pretty corny. Especially the atom:francis:
Hawk girl and hawk man werent that compelling in their debut.
Im still going to watch, but with very low expectations :to:

Daps
I saw it in Las Vegas. They were doing a free screening for "research purposes". Show was weak. For example The fight against the villain(Chronos) reminded me of a weak power rangers fight. I say weak because power rangers have had some better fights in the later seasons. There wasn't too much to brag about in the pilot brehs. It was pretty by the book but hopefully it gets a lot better.

How does one get an invite to a free screening? How does this thing work? Give us a look behind the scenes breh

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does one get an invite to a free screening? How does this thing work? Give us a look behind the scenes breh

For me it was a right place, right time situation but this is something they are doing at the different big hotels in Vegas. They do free screening of upcoming shows. I was just walking and ran into someone giving away free tickets at the hotel.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
lgn01caityb2491rjpg-0d6e91_765w.jpg

lgn01brandonb3754r-2jpg-19bd28_765w.jpg

lgn01ciarab2212rajpg-c7370a_765w.jpg

lgn01franzb0309rjpg-c7370b_765w.jpg

lgn01wentworthb1580rjpg-0d6e93_765w.jpg

lgn01dominicb1196rjpg-0d6e92_765w.jpg

lgn01arthurb3144rjpg-19bd22_765w.jpg

Daps
For me it was a right place, right time situation but this is something they are doing at the different big hotels in Vegas. They do free screening of upcoming shows. I was just walking and ran into someone giving away free tickets at the hotel.

always wondered how that happened. I wonder how I could get to one of these in my area.

where do you go to watch the free screening? They rent out a meeting room in the hotel?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
legendsoftomorrow.jpg

DC Comics Specials Preview The CW’s ‘Legends Of Tomorrow’, ‘Suicide Squad’ Trailer

by Denise Petski December 30, 2015 12:20pm

The CW has set two half-hour DC Comics specials to air on Tuesday, January 19 following an original 8 PM episode of The Flash. DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow: Their Time Is Now will air at 9 PM followed by DC Films Presents: Dawn Of The Justice League at 9:30 PM. During Justice League, The CW will world premiere the new trailer for the upcoming feature film Suicide Squad.

DC’S Legends of Tomorrow: Their Time Is Now looks at the origin stories of the heroes and villains ahead of the January 21 premiere The CW’s new series, DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow. The special will feature show clips and interviews with Legends, Arrow and The Flash exec producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Phil Klemmer, and Wendy Mericle. It also will introduce viewers to the immortal madman Vandal Savage, the time master Rip Hunter, and the motley band of heroes and rogues he assembles to try to save the future of humanity: Hawkman, Hawkgirl, White Canary, The Atom, Firestorm, Captain Cold, and Heat Wave.

DC Films Presents: Dawn Of The Justice League goes behind the scenes of the new movies coming out of the DC Films universe, including Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, culminating with the world premiere of the new trailer for the David Ayer-helmed Suicide Squad. It also includes a sneak peek from the upcoming Wonder Womanpic.

Link: DC Comics Specials Preview The CW's 'Legends Of Tomorrow', 'Suicide Squad' Trailer