The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
All of those re-shoots have done this show wonders. I remember the 1st trailer for this show looking a lil discount.

Last edited:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Yeah, I mean you can choose between Batman,Superman,Arrow and The Flash and you choose Dollar Tree Iron/Ant man? :camby:
nikka could've gone back just a little further in time and Atom would've been superman:wow:, rip hunter ain't shyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Constantine To Join DC's Legends Of Tomorrow In 2017 As They Switch Cast With Each Season? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

We told you this morning about plans for the cast to Flash to guest-star in Supergirl in May.

Well, from the same Thanksgiving source, comes the word that the upcoming DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow TV show is planning to radically switch casts and missions each season. As a model. it’s being compared to Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Which means it is planned for Matt Ryan‘s John Constantine to appear as a series regular in 2017’s season two.

The show is also looking to cast Steven R McQueen, who plays Jeremy Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries as another new hero during season two as well.