The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Yoooo I swear it was the funniest part of the episode... I literally just saw it

Jax looking at dust on the wall acting like he's fixing it:mjlol:

Ray getting rejected hard af:mjlol:

I was sitting there thinking that Rays white, corny ass was about to get it and then she flipped it...

Women do shyt like that btw. Give you every flirty sign then flip it
:russ:
Sooo many women do that

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Gideon about to put Jax and Ray on blast, until Stein hit her with the :whoa:

Sara telling Rip she better get out of the way unless he works that League of Assassin's work :demonic:

Mick was living the dream until he got the sucker punch from Snart. Cold-blooded

I do hope they move away from Rip arguing with one of the team members about leaving someone behind/killing them because of his time mumbo jumbo.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's gonna be Laurel's flop ass. She kinda irrelevant now that Felicity has taken her spot. Plus I hear the chick has a new show coming up.
Nope. Laurel is supposed to be Oliver's main love interest, so she isn't gonna be killed off especially now that Oliver & Felicity have FINALLY broken-up in this past week's episode of "Arrow". Also where did you hear she's gonna have a new show? That's unlikey when she's already a regular on "Arrow".

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yoooo I swear it was the funniest part of the episode... I literally just saw it

Jax looking at dust on the wall acting like he's fixing it:mjlol:

Ray getting rejected hard af:mjlol:

I was sitting there thinking that Rays white, corny ass was about to get it and then she flipped it...

Women do shyt like that btw. Give you every flirty sign then flip it

i call it the "misdirection"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 7th episode of the season airing tonight:

The greatest enemy is themselves. DC's Legends of Tomorrow is new Thursday at 8/7c.

Producer's preview:

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow go on a joy ride through outer space on a new episode, tonight at 8/7c!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
DAVID-JONES DISCUSSES CONNOR HAWKE'S POSSIBLE RETURN TO "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW"

FB-ConnorHawke-21986.jpg

Last week "Legends of Tomorrow" ventured to the future -- 2046 to be exact -- where they discovered a version of Star City's future that was terrifying. While there, the team encountered an older and defeated Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and a young archer who had taken up the mantle of Green Arrow. The young man turned out to be John Diggle Jr., who went by the name of Connor Hawke (Joseph David-Jones.)

The fan response to David-Jones character was outstanding, and today he spoke toComicbook.com about the possibility of him returning to "Legends of Tomorrow" later this season.

According to David-Jones the writers are open Connor Hawke returning, "I know that a couple of the writers are trying to push to get me back in there, because they really do like what happened with the episode." The difficulty in bringing him back would lie in whether or not Connor will even exist if the "Legends" team fixes the timeline. If they do fix the timeline, would Connor grow up to be a different person, or would he still pick up the Green Arrow mantle after Oliver?

David-Jones also said, "I don't know what they're going to come up with or what even is going to happen with Connor Hawke, but I know they've been talking about potential different outcomes of it because they plan on cycling out some of the cast from the ship. So I don't know what's going to happen, or if that timeline is still set until they actually do go back to the past."

Does that mean they could pull Conner out of 2046, and keep him on the ship, even if the timeline resets? It's possible they could do that, and he could join the team in season two, but what type of ripples would a character out of time create? Either way, it's great that the show is considering keeping him on as he would be a strong member of the "Legends" team.

"Legends of Tomorrow" airs Thursdays on The CW at 8 p.m.

The Ghostbusters Trailer Is Funny And Awesome, Watch It Now

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this shyt really worth watching? I still watch The Flash, but I already quit Arrow like 8-9 episodes back.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Still don't know why we couldn't have gotten Blue Beetle. DC isn't using him.

House will fix them up tonight.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt thought this would be a repeat since everything else was. In this bytch :whew: