The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That was actually kind of weak, not the episode I was expecting at all...

Last edited:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I think I'm starting to get confused and over thinking this show. When they went to the 70's and 80's, they were told by Rip not to effect the past to much and in the instant when they tried with Hawkgirls son, time adjusted itself and he still died. They now are in 2046 and he says the future is fluid. Only problem is 2046 is still Rips past so I doubt he wants 2016 changed that much so that 2046 is better. So I'm guessing he either lied to them again fluidity, they die and dont make it back to 2016, or they do make it back to 2016 and are really as irrelevant to time as he stated at the beginning of the series.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This isnt my 1st prison break:laugh:
:russ: breh I lost my shyt when he said that
Prison_Break-miller.jpg

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I have no problem with it, but why is Connor Hawke Black?

Isn't he Oliver's son?

In LoT, is he just some random guy who wanted to be the successor to the fallen Green Arrow?

EDIT: This is Diggles' Son, why is he taking the Connor Hawke name though?

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Isn't he Oliver's son?

In LoT, is he just some random guy who wanted to be the successor to the fallen Green Arrow?

In the comics Connor hawke is mixed race of black, Asian and white and dependent on the colorist he was made to look mixed or black. He is Green Arrow son in the comics. Why the didn't make him Oliver son is odd but what ever.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In the comics Connor hawke is mixed race of black, Asian and white and dependent on the colorist he was made to look mixed or black. He is Green Arrow son in the comics. Why the didn't make him Oliver son is odd but what ever.

the creators said a long time ago Conner wasn't gonna be Ollie's son..
Him being Diggles was a twist I didn't expect though

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Isn't he Oliver's son?

Fan service besides it saves arrow show runners the trouble of ever having to introduce a black love interest for amell :mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Isn't he Oliver's son?

I was more curious as to why they seemed to just ignore the existence of Diggle's kid that we actually know exists already in favor of a son that hasn't been born yet just so they could use the Connor Hawke name.
They could have went with an adult Sarah Diggle as the future Green Arrow and it would have had more resonance with her meeting her namesake as well as with it being a character that already exists in this TV universe.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I was more curious as to why they seemed to just ignore the existence of Diggle's kid that we actually know exists already in favor of a son that hasn't been born yet just so they could use the Connor Hawke name.
They could have went with an adult Sarah Diggle as the future Green Arrow and it would have had more resonance with her meeting her namesake as well as with it being a character that already exists in this TV universe.
Answered your own question, breh. This was the easiest and quickest way to do it. Producers just got lazy.