For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
acho99g.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yoooo I swear it was the funniest part of the episode... I literally just saw it

Jax looking at dust on the wall acting like he's fixing it:mjlol:

Ray getting rejected hard af:mjlol:

I was sitting there thinking that Rays white, corny ass was about to get it and then she flipped it...

Women do shyt like that btw. Give you every flirty sign then flip it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:ehh: Makes sense. It was obvious by the middle of 2nd season of "Arrow", that the Suicide Squad should've been the spin-off instead of The Flash. Thank god, "The Flash" worked out though.

I did like the deadshot and bronze tiger of Arrow universe, they all got killed off uncerimoniously... :francis:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-

:ehh: Makes sense. It was obvious by the middle of 2nd season of "Arrow", that the Suicide Squad should've been the spin-off instead of The Flash. Thank god, "The Flash" worked out though.

wonder how much freedom they would've had with this show because im pretty sure Suicide Squad is going to knock the socks off everyone

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stein curved Jax's advances on Kendra:heh: But, She likes it My Way My Way:steviej: Can't spell PaLmer without L:skip: Heatwave:stylin: on his 90s Bad Boy shyt:takedat: Snart with the cold ETHER flow:dame: Wait, one-armed Moseliver in the cut:flabbynsick: Fitting, Flabbrow Cave turnt into Larry Holmes Garden:troll: Connor/Dig-L Jr. got Star City:lupe:, like Mad Max Thunderdome:pachaha:Deathstroke BACK, but not Slade the GAWD:ld: Rip:thumbsdown: only care bout his family future:birdman: Gideon's Google Map on point:leon: Sarah's two blades Go HAM:whoa: LOT squad come thru:cape: with the teamwork for Bionic Queen, tho:gladbron:

Last edited: