The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Snyder left a lot of shyt to clean up. :manny:

Once Superman Legacy gets here we'll have a clean slate and a good launching point for a new universe.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need a real (not Black Adam :heh:) black superhero film to get some momentum going. I’m not sure if they have any iconic characters to make it work.

Static Shock could possibly be a hit if they do it right, which I don’t have faith they would.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf: Why not make an animated Static Shock or Batman Beyond movie. Especially after the success of Spider Verse and TMNT.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How they did Henry Cavill, they deserve all the red ink their financials are getting....

Thankfully Barbie just saved DC and maybe Dune later this year...

People need to stop caping for Henry Cavill. MoS wasn't all that, he was terrible in BvS, and his version of Superman was not a success. He's a mediocre actor and moving on from him and anything connected to Zack Snyder is the best thing they can do.

It's his own fault for thinking the Rock had any pull when he should have been distancing himself from WB after the DCEU debacle.

Why anyone wants to hold on to failures is beyond me. Snyder still has a cult of apologists and they even want Gal Gadot's non acting ass to return. Let these people go.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
People need to stop caping for Henry Cavill. MoS wasn't all that, he was terrible in BvS, and his version of Superman was not a success. He's a mediocre actor and moving on from him and anything connected to Zack Snyder is the best thing they can do.

It's his own fault for thinking the Rock had any pull when he should have been distancing himself from WB after the DCEU debacle.

Why anyone wants to hold on to failures is beyond me. Snyder still has a cult of apologists and they even want Gal Gadot's non acting ass to return. Let these people go.
It's always easy to shut the Snyder fanbase down. DC has only had five hits since 2018 - Aquaman, Shazam, Joker, The Batman, and the Peacemaker TV show. Two of those are Snyder-verse films, two are their own thing, and idk where Peacemaker lands. Meanwhile, Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey flopped, Wonder Woman 84 was a disaster, The Suicide Squad sadly flopped, and the same song and dance can be said for Black Adam, Shazam 2, The Flash, and (now sadly) Blue Beetle. Idek if I'd even call The Snyder Cut of JL a roaring success since it failed to keep a lot of new subscribers to HBO Max around. The reception to all of these films as a whole has been mixed since 2013. Something is not working and needs a course correction, and the Snyder fans are just either oblivious or they refuse to see it. Although I still think it's stupid and childish to celebrate a company's shortcomings. This is not a good look for CBMs as a whole, even if some are still performing well. Most of these films are leaving the audiences psyche 30 minutes after they exit the theater nowadays.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ant-Man 3? :patrice:

Moon Knight? :patrice:

Secret Invasion? :patrice:

Thor Love and Thunder? :patrice:

Marvel is dangerously close to "Had a spark when you started" status itself.
They changed they game. Literally producing copy cats all over the place in and out of their genre. They are the equivalent of jay z verse on diamonds

The dynasty is ever lasting. What they accomplished can never be taken away. Jordan on the wizards jersey doesn’t take away his six rings and the fact that 30 years later nikkas still robbing each other for his shoes

Their legacy is etched in stone. DCEU is on some etch a sketch shyt

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How are financially successful films that millions watched a failure. Almost Everything DC put out after Snyder's involvement has failed. MOS and BVS were extremely profitable for DC. They will never see success like that again. Nobody even watching blue beetle, flash or any of the trash they been putting out since that Gunn has been hyping up.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
How are financially successful films that millions watched a failure. Almost Everything DC put out after Snyder's involvement has failed. MOS and BVS were extremely profitable for DC. They will never see success like that again. Nobody even watching blue beetle, flash or any of the trash they been putting out since that Gunn has been hyping up.

Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam all had better profit returns domestically and worldwide

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man we been saying that for a minute :russ:

I can show you some post but I’m trynna stay out of….. but this was something someone else started with some other successful movies to fit their agenda and niccas was just like “ok bet” and rolled with.:mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How they did Henry Cavill, they deserve all the red ink their financials are getting....

Thankfully Barbie just saved DC and maybe Dune later this year...
And evil dead rises and Meg 2...

And Creed 3 International box office

Warner brothers been making movies for a 100 years, reconize!!!!

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If movies with Batman, Superman, and The Justice League can't clear a billion then you failed.

If you're arguing they were successful then how is it that WB is rebooting and canceled the DCEU? You're acting like these were just stand alone films. The goal wasn't to just turn a profit a few times but to launch a shared universe that would be profitable for the long term. Tally up the overall numbers and they amount to a tax write off.

All synder movies at the top. Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

The numbers paint a clear picture. Justice League did around half of what BVS did. That means audiences weren't pleased enough to come back to see the next movie. I've been saying BVS was a disaster and was the start of the DCEU's ending. That's Zack Snyder's fault.