The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
now every DC movie will look Liverpool/Chicago with a B roll of Atlanta

daemonova

Daps
The expansion will boost the total stage count from 19 to 29 and the overall production space from 1.14 million sq. ft. to 1.78 million sq. ft. Recent film and television shows shot on WBSL soundstages include: the global phenomenon Barbie; HBO’s hit series House of the Dragon; and the upcoming film Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. DC Studios Co-Chairmen and CEOs James Gunn and Peter Safran will consult with the expansion team to ensure that their ideas are incorporated into the new studio and production facilities

daemonova

Daps
The expansion will boost the total stage count from 19 to 29 and the overall production space from 1.14 million sq. ft. to 1.78 million sq. ft. Recent film and television shows shot on WBSL soundstages include: the global phenomenon Barbie; HBO’s hit series House of the Dragon; and the upcoming film Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. DC Studios Co-Chairmen and CEOs James Gunn and Peter Safran will consult with the expansion team to ensure that their ideas are incorporated into the new studio and production facilities

This was filmed there.

daemonova

Daps
Yes we do:lolbron:

I hated…… HATED on the CW Tyler Superman for years.

This summer….. I finally sat down to really watch it.

That’s a really good show and the Tyler Superman is a REALLY good Superman/Clark.

Like think he’s a top tier S/C

We want that….. Donnor, The comics, the cartoon, the CW Superman.

Not that monstrosity that Snyder created that basically looks like this

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The lies you guys tell yourself :aicmon: He was a good Batman his bruce i understand the criticism but im willing to see if it’s apart of the story going forward
All the nikka did as batman is stand around like 😐

And his bruce, while admittedly not all his fault, was wack and nothing like the real portrayal of bruce wayne. The only reason I don't come down harder on him is because I know they wrote him that way. But i feel that they only wrote him like that because that's what pattinson is good at, being gloomy and pathetic

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
All the nikka did as batman is stand around like 😐

And his bruce, while admittedly not all his fault, was wack and nothing like the real portrayal of bruce wayne. The only reason I don't come down harder on him is because I know they wrote him that way. But i feel that they only wrote him like that because that's what pattinson is good at, being gloomy and pathetic
We’ll see but he gon have to be playboi Bruce at some point. I hope whoever is cast as Batman in the extended universe understands that