Veteran
Daps
P3inldq.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The issue, as a passive comic book reader, to me is that while DC has the greatest villain and superhero in The Joker and Batman, that save for Superman and Wonder Woman, after you get past that, that heavy hitter list gets thin real quick while Marvel has waves of properties that can compete. Everyone knows Spiderman, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, etc. I only stopped listing because I could literally go on forever. Individually and groups like the X-Men and The Fantastic Four too.

That DC Universe doesn't seem that deep or compelling to be honest.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The issue, as a passive comic book reader, to me is that while DC has the greatest villain and superhero in The Joker and Batman, that save for Superman and Wonder Woman, after you get past that, that heavy hitter list gets thin real quick while Marvel has waves of properties that can compete. Everyone knows Spiderman, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, etc. I only stopped listing because I could literally go on forever. Individually and groups like the X-Men and The Fantastic Four too.

That DC Universe doesn't seem that deep or compelling to be honest.
Marvel characters they just fit better if that makes sense. Maybe if they can hit a justice league film out the park and plant some seeds leading to a young justice or an outlaws then people might come around I can’t see a teen titans movie working.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

James Gunn got his work cut out for him:damn:

Movie goers are not interested in DC as a staff, as a label, and as a crew right now. If he doesn't nail the Superman movie and kill it at the big office they might as well shut the whole thing down.

He's already out here telling lies about The Flash being the greatest and audiences told him to fukk off. He needs to just shut up and let the work speak. I don't even believe him about Blue Beetle. That was another ploy to get people to see the movie. They're not greenlighting another movie with this poor showing. He'll only be back as a side character if he's even brought back. I still think they should get The Teen Titans going and BB can find a home with them.

Maybe the takeover can start in 2030:mjcry:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The takeover has been just a year away for close to a decade and ain’t happening no time soon :mjlol:

Generation Z already acknowledges marvel is king of this cinema shyt and generation alpha is next :mjlol:.

There’s joke I wanna make so bad to mock a certain passive aggressive Stan I saw spin something earlier in another thread.

But I’m gonna chill!

:heh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Didn't Gunn say this Blue Beetle joint was the first movie in HIS cinematic universe? I wonder if he walks that back.

James Gunn Says Ezra Miller's 'The Flash' Is 'Probably One of the Greatest Superhero Movies Ever Made'​

I hope he got his walking shoes on. He has a lot to do :picard: