The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The higher ups at DC (at least on the publishing side) knew The Flash would bomb.

Usually when these new Marvel and DC movies and shows come out, the publishers try to push new comics out with the character and make them a central focus of their storylines.

Marvel 'killed' Kamala Khan only to revive her as a mutant with powers more like the MCU version in time for The Marvels in November. They even got the MCU actress to write the book.

DC put Black Adam on the Justice League, have him a solo title written by the legendary Christopher Priest, and made him a central focus of their summer event.

Blue Beetle got a six-issue miniseries that sold well enough to become an ongoing title right as the movie is coming out.

DC didn't do shyt for Barry Allen, aside from a little movie tie in comic. They doubled down on Wally West as The Flash. :heh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The higher ups at DC (at least on the publishing side) knew The Flash would bomb.

Usually when these new Marvel and DC movies and shows come out, the publishers try to push new comics out with the character and make them a central focus of their storylines.

Marvel 'killed' Kamala Khan only to revive her as a mutant with powers more like the MCU version in time for The Marvels in November. They even got the MCU actress to write the book.

DC put Black Adam on the Justice League, have him a solo title written by the legendary Christopher Priest, and made him a central focus of their summer event.

Blue Beetle got a six-issue miniseries that sold well enough to become an ongoing title right as the movie is coming out.

DC didn't do shyt for Barry Allen, aside from a little movie tie in comic. They doubled down on Wally West as The Flash. :heh:
We more used to wally :manny: He was the laid back one out of the JL

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll reserve my judgment for when the first project drops but I got a strong suspicion Gunn gonna turn DC films into the MCU which I’m not thrilled about :francis:

And I’m especially mad they’re going to fukk over Green Lantern AGAIN. Hopefully Gunn can course correct Batman because unlike y’all imo that last one was straight garbage

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
DC is already pretty much dominating the television medium and expanding further this fall, but 2016 Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad is going to snatch the throne from Marvel. Mark my words on that. The number ONE reason is there's a start of a Marvel backlash starting to brew, maybe due to over-saturation or casual and die-hards alike are beginning to see the redundancy of their films. Last year appears to be MCU's plateau that they peaked. Now with the grumblings so far over Age of Ultron by both negative AND positive reviews by those whom so far seen it from early screenings or international views and the overwhelming disinterest over the upcoming Ant-Man film, plus the growing hype between both DoJ and Suicide Squad, DC can very realistically going to take over as the dominant comic book film franchise. The ONLY thing that stands in its way as of right now is Civil War, but my fear with that, despite the Russo brothers may have directed the best Marvel movie, is if Dawn of Justice lives up the hype that it would swallow up a so-called "Ironman v. Captain America" film, especially when we basically already SEEN all of them fight each other.

The best way I can compare this metaphorically is Marvel's No Limit and DC is Cash Money (Hot Boyz era). Marvel is like No Limit that came through and crushed buildings and keep having new release after new release after release after release back to back to back to back with each "event" album being the Master P LP. Whereas Cash Money is something that been around longer but never bubbled until AFTER No Limit's dominating success, then came through and took over the second No Limit started to become played out.
Still waiting for that DC take over breh. 8 years and counting :pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Superman is 2025, and is going to get delayed, is that good enough?
If the strike ends before November, it’s probably hitting that date.

So many projects won’t be able to go into production or have short schedules because of the writers strike WB will have to get it out for 2025