The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What ppl think TDK was a bad trilogy? Are they just marvel stans?
Most shyt on 3 but I’ve seen shyt thrown at 1s way also.

9, 10 and 8 are my rankings for each and Nolan (best director of our generation) created a masterpiece of work

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lie like trump, brehs

I don't lie about this. Here's another of my positive reviews. Marvel Gang since way before Avi Arad :manny:

It's either this or Winter Soldier. BP was fantastic. Boseman and Jordan like Pippen and Jordan. Young Daniel in the cut. What a cast. When did Lupita grow that thang :whoo:

All the action sequences were dope af and this movie had heart that very few comic book movies have. A great experience. Killmonger was a good villain. Klaw was cool too.

Best of all this didn't have any of the shytty Marvel humor. Coolger said :ufdup:

:blessed:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
MCU bout to start its second saga of films and DC doing Batman year one AGAIN

:snoop:
tenor.gif

the peak of the wars were definitely good times. especially when you know you were on the side of good and righteousness :lolbron: i definitely didnt expect for the empire to completely wipe out the competition in the vulgar way it did tho :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
tenor.gif

the peak of the wars were definitely good times. especially when you know you were on the side of good and righteousness :lolbron: i definitely didnt expect for the empire to completely wipe out the competition in the vulgar way it did tho :picard:

That Thanos snap exceeded “Cinematic Universes” and actually reached to the real world:whoo:

That Reality Stone:whew:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
it was a huge mistake just giving up like that and starting over

they shoulda done the Batfleck film and redeemed themselves

Once Suicide Squad dropped I knew it was over.

The actual comics themselves have also been mediocre, they pretty much put 80% of their emphasis as a company into Batman or Batman-related comics so they are pigeonholed. Once they can get the comic side of the company patched up I think they can jump back into the movie game in full force.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
tenor.gif

Exactly.

Its like the homie you started out sparring in the gym with. Initially you had a competitive rivalry but as you went on to make the big time, get the world title and go on to have a legendary career, your homie couldn't ever make it past the minor leagues then eventually disappeared and as you retired and walking to your HOF shrine induction, you see that same homie of yours sitting on the street corner, homeless and strung out on crack!

Like you had a good rivalry but you didn't want or expect his story to end like this... :picard: