The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Exactly.

Its like the homie you started out sparring in the gym with. Initially you had a competitive rivalry but as you went on to make the big time, get the world title and go on to have a legendary career, your homie couldn't ever make it past the minor leagues then eventually disappeared and as you retired and walking to your HOF shrine induction, you see that same homie of yours sitting on the street corner, homeless and strung out on crack!

Like you had a good rivalry but you didn't want or expect his story to end like this... :picard:

So the MCU is LeBron and WB/DC is

And Kevin Feige is Kobe in that clip?

#marvelset

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’d be ok with this actually. I guess if comics have three titles of the same character running at once why not the movies
I'd rather Superman and Batman be around the same age

Plus, Affleck left because his manager said it's a good script but if you do this shyt you're probably going to relapse
I think he was just tired of the role

Daps
I don’t know where else to put this :whoa:

So fukk it it goes here:hubie:

Reeves
Routhe
Cavill
Hoechlin:francis:

I’m reserving judgment on Hoechlin. He was great in his debut, but the writers of Supegirl have done him no favors. They act like if he was able to do some mundane task like open a door, it would somehow make Supergirl look bad.