The Darkside of Microsoft Going third party.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No they didn’t because they had weak console sales with the Wii u so they had to make the switch affordable. Look what happened with the PS3 they were trying to push a 600 dollar console at that time and they were arrogant jacking the price up. They learned from Microsoft being the cheaper alternative but take that out of the equation now that they are going third party.

I don’t put anything pass Sony when there’s no competition to them that they won’t try some fukkery. They been trying to get their exclusives to a 100 dollars now look at the tiers they have for online. Arrogant Sony is going to come back in some form if Xbox goes third party.
Take 2 was the first to 70 dollars not Sony

We had 90 dollar games over 30 years ago with SNES

If Sony prices themselves out of the market and ruins their games division by price gouging then that's on them.

But this blaming Sony for lack of Xbox Competition is goofy as hell. Point the fingers at Xbox leadership where it belongs

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Yet, here i am still wondering why nintendo doesn’t charge 100 dollars for games since they ALSO don’t seem to have competition?

You’d think people concerned about sony having a monopoly would also be concerned of the console platform that has multiple games that sold over 30, 40, 50, and now 60 million copies.

:jbhmm:

Chill out, they still charging full price for BOTW

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. You have no answers. You tagged me in here, so imma make use of this time to hammer it in your Sony Stan skull that Sony indeed wants to,have 4 figure consoles and $100 games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. You have no answers. You tagged me in here, so imma make use of this time to hammer it in your Sony Stan skull that Sony indeed wants to,have 4 figure consoles and $100 games.
So once Xbox dies, Sony is going to put $100 on their games and make the PS5 Pro or PS6 $1200 right?