THE DARK TOWER - (Official Thread)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Susannah/Detta and Eddie won't be in the movie
Hmm then I really have low hopes for this movie. If they're not going to follow the books, then what are they going to turn the story into? Will it be just another western movie?

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm then I really have low hopes for this movie. If they're not going to follow the books, then what are they going to turn the story into? Will it be just another western movie?
Well if it's just based on the first novel then they shouldn't be in it... they didn't appear til book 2.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Well if it's just based on the first novel then they shouldn't be in it... they didn't appear til book 2.
I was under the impression he was saying they weren't going to be in it at all; Even in the following movies if they get around to doing a second movie.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Didnt mean to confuse anyone but they wont be in the first movie. It looks like only Jake.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the internet let me down. everybody knew this shyt was gonna get taken down yet nobody ripped that shyt.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
There was a leaked trailer and nobody has it? Goddammit

This is all that's around
full

Edit: They took it down as I posted it here :dead: