THE DARK TOWER - (Official Thread)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Javier-Bardem-Pictures.jpg

Being from spain doesnt mean he isnt white. A lot of hispanics are caucasian. He definitely looks caucasian.
Racist white people in America don't claim them, to them he's just another person of color. Yeah we get technical but from a social standpoint this dude isn't white... in White America

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The Dark Tower series is Steven King's self-admitted masterpiece/magnum opus. It's so good you don't have to be a fan of his other works or even the horror and mystery genre to get into it. It's like a western fantasy. Think Louis Lamour and Tolkein.

It can still be done without Eddie and Detta.

The main character is Roland. It's his story.
They didn't matter once he got to the tower.
They weren't part of his original ka-tet either.
Nearly every short story and comic is about his past.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for thoes who have read all

will he start with the horn and be the final loop or will it just be like in the book and be one of the million loops

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

will he start with the horn and be the final loop or will it just be like in the book and be one of the million loops

In all likelihood they'll prob change it so much that it'll be neither. Still don't fukk with that ending the level of implications it has made me :to:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I bet he won't have the horn. This gives the writers more flexibility.

There's supposed be a tv show too right?
Same actors or what?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Decided I wanted to brush back up on the series.

Listening to the audio books. Finished gunslinger it was that revised version. Honestly didn't care for the changes he made. It was fine how it was. I get he wanted to make it more in line with the rest of the novels but I think that takes away from its charm,like how Peter Jackson inserted lotr connections into his hobbit films.

Started the drawing of the three. .

Gonna finally get to that new one he wrote as well. winds through the keyhole.

• Dap
Reactions: hex