THE DARK TOWER - (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
shyt looks dope but a little bit of "magical negro" in there. :mjcry:
They couldn't just make the movie with Idris being a badass for himself? It gotta be him saving some little cac?:stopitslime:
Nah Jake is a major character in the book but younger. I just thought of another issue that's probably gonna arise. I love Idris getting the part for this but I just realized that the whole Detta Walker/Roland dynamic is gonna be lost in this if they do a sequel which I'm thinking they are since Jake has a drawing of the doors on his wall. Roland looks too clean in this. He's supposed to be a tired weathered gunslinger that's been walking for thousands of years and the last of his kind. I do love a few things in this though like the "All Hail The Crimson King" on the walls of the house also and his House of Eld sigel on his revolvers.
Stephen King was on something with that one. Didn't cry but was reading so intense my eyes teared up at some points. Very strange but real talk :mjcry:
Yea man that was my favorite book also.
His own mother man and Susannah:to:.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So what is inside?!!?:dahell:
You need to read the books. They are worth it. I'm a nerd and love all of Steven King's shyt (Omnibus and all). People sleep on his short stories also. N. (this shyt is just straight up creepy as fukk) and The Jaunt (will fukk your head up) specifically.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to read the books. They are worth it. I'm a nerd and love all of Steven King's shyt (Omnibus and all). People sleep on his short stories also. N. (this shyt is just straight up creepy as fukk) and The Jaunt (will fukk your head up) specifically.

Breh N. is the GOAT Stephen king short story. Creeeepy as fukk. Gotta rep you for that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh N. is the GOAT Stephen king short story. Creeeepy as fukk. Gotta rep you for that.
Man I just found the audiobook on youtube. It's cool but reading it to yourself creates a much creepier vibe. King is a genius but most pyschopaths are. I just know I'm never going to Maine from these stories alone.
Edit: I just realized the circle of stones in Ackerman Field are the same ones in Mid-World in The Dark Tower where Roland summoned a demon in the jungle. A thinny/portal in the middle of it too.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
At least spell his name right. :francis:

But yeah, his anthology books were my favorite. Night Shift and Skeleton Crew especially.

The Jaunt is a crazy one. :mjgrin:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I just found the audiobook on youtube. It's cool but reading it to yourself creates a much creepier vibe. King is a genius but most pyschopaths are. I just know I'm never going to Maine from these stories alone.
Edit: I just realized the circle of stones in Ackerman Field are the same ones in Mid-World in The Dark Tower where Roland summoned a demon in the jungle. A thinny/portal in the middle of it too.

:ohhh:

How you figure that out breh? I'm bout to do my googles