THE DARK TOWER - (Official Thread)

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
A Dark Tower tv show >>>>>> This

They should go the American Gods route

The original plan when Ron Howard was still on board to direct was to do three films and a connected HBO series that would take place in between the movies. shyt would've been the most EPIC undertaking in cinema.

Always thought this could have been the wildest animated joint ever if done in the vein of Spawn. But im interested and will be checking for it. I need to go thru whole thread to see how much to talk about as im a dreaded book reader

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Always thought this could have been the wildest animated joint ever if done in the vein of Spawn. But im interested and will be checking for it. I need to go thru whole thread to see how much to talk about as im a dreaded book reader

Just need OP to change thread title to either Spoilers included or No Spoilers @jay211

Technically the movie is supposed to be a new storyline but with the characters in the books, so there's nothing to spoil.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:patrice: I know its just a trailer but I'm not sure about this. Is this suppose to be a trilogy? I'm assuming Eddie, Susannah, and Oy will be in the next movie but still its too much in the books to try and stuff in this movie. I just dont know. The beams looked cool as shyt and for those asking King said himself that this story was heavily influenced by LOTR and King Arthur but the way he connects this story to a majority of his books is amazing
Edit:
I was hoping they would connect this to It and it looks like it might.

Roland was even referenced in The Mist
latest

No way Jake dies in this like the book

That's been my thing from day one.

Series is like 4500 pages long and pretty much spans all of King's major works. You're gonna need a lil more than 3 movies.
You know damn well they're gonna kill jake! Look at the movie's tagline!:russ:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If wasn't the dark tower I prob wouldn't be that hype but it is what it is. It still has idris elba and mccaunagawd it can't be too bad.

Hope it doesn't flop, I'm tryna get a sequel with Eddie and Susannah. Real talk tho, I have a feeling it will flop sadly.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I thought this was gonna be a TV show :patrice:
Trailer looked cool. Was that President Palmer :krs:
Kid looks annoying as fukk