The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
as someone who watches none of these goofy dc and marvel tv shows, it didnt look that bad to me till she put on suit. esp the kane mask w/ red wig. i dunno, maybe if the first season more similar to daredevils id give it a shoot.
i dont get how so many people claim to love those shows but scoff at this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Honestly...I don't know what yall really expect from the CW. Doesn't the target audience for this network range from pre-teens to young adults, all who frequent Tumblr-like social media?

You're never gonna get what you want because this channel isn't for you.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
709-irbcn.gif

:wow:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
as someone who watches none of these goofy dc and marvel tv shows, it didnt look that bad to me till she put on suit. esp the kane mask w/ red wig. i dunno, maybe if the first season more similar to daredevils id give it a shoot.
i dont get how so many people claim to love those shows but scoff at this.
Because some people like tv shows based on writing and tbh comparing marvel shows and arrowverse shows is like comparing arrowverse shows to marvel shows like equating a house cat to a bengal tiger. So "those shows" is a pretty narrow minded way of looking at things.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
they really had to make bat woman gay :francis::mjlol:

i don't really care for the feminist agenda but damn they were laying on thick :hhh: I get it your a woman

EDIT: got my facts wrong bruce fukked batgirl

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
One can act, the other cannot.

One was pushed to the head of her franchise (ahead of earlier arrivals) based on blonde hair+blue eyes phenotype that the MCU keeps pushing as "perfection" (and because they think it will be popular) while nerf'ing brehs etc, and the other is just another female hero.

People loved stuff like this.

6070a11c5731fa0a97da009340a22f0c.gif

So the CM situation is more complex than people are making out.
I liked her but that moment was lame too

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
it's another show that will give its most loyal viewers the most awkward handjob ever by making references to characters they can't use and doing piss poor imitations of them. That blonde chick in the trailer is not Harly Quinn but intended to be a made up Joker-esque villain.
Just a point of clarification on this one thing...that character is Alice (like Alice in Wonderland) and she is an existing Batwoman villain from the comic books.

GLUNEoI.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
they really had to make bat woman gay :francis::mjlol:

i don't really care for the feminist agenda but damn they were laying on thick :hhh: I get it your a woman

EDIT: got my facts wrong bruce fukked batgirl
Nope..she grew to fame as a Lesbian character under the first new DC 52 awhile back.