The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So no one feeling that Captain Marvel level hate for this?

Cuz I’m seeing a lot of the same shyt that folks just 2 months ago claim they hated :frank1:

One can act, the other cannot.

One was pushed to the head of her franchise (ahead of earlier arrivals) based on blonde hair+blue eyes phenotype that the MCU keeps pushing as "perfection" (and because they think it will be popular) while nerf'ing brehs etc, and the other is just another female hero.

People loved stuff like this.

6070a11c5731fa0a97da009340a22f0c.gif

So the CM situation is more complex than people are making out.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One can act, the other cannot.

One was pushed to the head of her franchise (ahead of earlier arrivals) based on blonde hair+blue eyes phenotype that the MCU keeps pushing as "perfection" (and because they think it will be popular) while nerf'ing brehs etc, and the other is just another female hero.

People loved stuff like this.

6070a11c5731fa0a97da009340a22f0c.gif

So the CM situation is more complex than people are making out.

It’s not fair to say Ruby can’t act..... I know she’s one dimensional. But she’s young and bland but I’m sure will figure it out

The 2nd paragraph was dangerously not true and we gotta stop stuff like that

It’s not complex, cats either need to keep that same energy or stop with the BS

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
im not on that incel shyt, but the trailer is bad and it'll probably be trash like most CW shows. i'm good....

i'd rather see Ronda or miesha tate play batwoman

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't think Ruby Rose is a terrible actress or even have any issues with her getting this gig.
I personally would have chosen a different openly lesbian actress if I was the casting director (Jessica Clark, she played Lilith on one of the really shytty seasons of TRUE BLOOD) but Ruby will be serviceable enough considering the rest of the talent pool on the CW's shows.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The bytch walks into batmans house, chumps luke fox, a character who is not only generationally loyal to the waynes cuz of lucious, but also a batfamily member his damn self as batwing so now hes a bytch ass black butler nerd archeype to specifically be weaker than hyper agggressive lgbt white person :hula:She finds his cave... And then steals his shyt and modifies it... And theres no :ufdup:

From anybody??? If Kates around then EVERYBODY should be around. dikk, Babs, Tim, AT LEAST if you dont wanna throw in Jason and Damien or Azrael. Like alfred is gonna be all :ohhh: oh yea kate Bruce's second cousin he doesnt know from a can of paint cmon on in.
But yea go head cook tho. Btw she defies gender stereotypes by... Conforming to gender stereotypes and throwing on a wig. Ok.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
shyt looks like absolute :trash: I don't know why DC gave this to CW when they could've made this for their streaming platform:snoop:

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It’s not fair to say Ruby can’t act..... I know she’s one dimensional. But she’s young and bland but I’m sure will figure it out

The 2nd paragraph was dangerously not true and we gotta stop stuff like that

It’s not complex, cats either need to keep that same energy or stop with the BS
What he's saying is there is a difference between misandrist fantasy drivel and a well written character that happens to be a woman. Honestly, there may not be a clear defined difference between the two and people may be more lenient to male characters on this, but Captain Marvel is definitely towing the line wether all of the films she's been in has made a billy or not. To her credit she's only been in 2 films, but to be what assumes to be a franchise cornerstone she's incredibly lacking in anything beyond her probable character description. I can't say Batwoman will be the same, but outside of Arrow and Flash s1 and the Slade parts of Arrow season 2 the arrowverse shows are trash and lack any type of constructive or creative writing anyways tbh,

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Mad Max Fury Road did it. Wonderwoman did it. Fullmetal Alchemist also had strong female characters who didn't come across as tumblr trash. They really had her say the Batman suit wasn't perfect until it fits a woman and then played a song with on the nose lyrics "I'M A WOMAN!" she also says "I'm not about to let a man take credit for a woman's work" while wearing Bruce's shyt and doing his job. They used to make parodies of try hard shyt like this.

Another Batman-less Batman story. I've already been burned by Gotham so besides the empty rhetoric, it's another show that will give its most loyal viewers the most awkward handjob ever by making references to characters they can't use and doing piss poor imitations of them. That blonde chick in the trailer is not Harly Quinn but intended to be a made up Joker-esque villain. I'm sure when ratings start to tank Bruce Wayne will debut maybe you'll even get to see his cape. He will only show up to put over Batwoman as the better Batman as Superman did for Supergirl.

Once again they turned a black character into a fukking wimp.

echo.jpg

50905693_1332455976894008_5092035091263767560_n.jpg

I hate CW so much.

Last edited:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I really have zero hopes for WB shows on the CW .

Warner brothers(DC) painted themselves in a corner all there tv and film adaptions after 2012 has been trashed. The animated movies have been dope.