The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I can't believe these lame ass geeks are bytching. Her acting skills I can agree with since I haven't seen much, but the other shyt... :dead:

People are just fukkin beyond pathetic. :hhh:
They complain about her acting as if the majority of other CW actors are A+ actors :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They complain about her acting as if the majority of other CW actors are A+ actors :russ:

Oh wow..... so this is going to be a series.... I thought she was casted for the movie.

I guess it makes sense though, aint Batwoman a lesbian like she is in real life?

Martha

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Breh Ruby rose really can't act. She's noticably the worse act in every film she's in. I remember a film where she didn't have lines yet still managed to the worst actor.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh Ruby rose really can't act. She's noticably the worse act in every film she's in. I remember a film where she didn't have lines yet still managed to the worst actor.
And if she was going to be the star of a show on any network but CW I would co-sign all the clowning of her acting but she's joining a lineup that features these 2 people:

So she is just the right level of acting talent for the job she was hired for.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
And if she was going to be the star of a show on any network but CW I would co-sign all the clowning of her acting but she's joining a lineup that features these 2 people:

So she is just the right level of acting talent for the job she was hired for.

i like the cw shows as much as anyone,but it's not like she's going to be in Westworld or something.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Batwoman_1stLook_V5_Attachment.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I don't even get the concept of BatWoman. Isn't there already a Batgirl? Who trained her? The Navy is not training people to be ninjas. Where she get her equipment from? Why she swagger jacked Bruce whole steez? bytch runs around with dual pistols :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't even get the concept of BatWoman. Isn't there already a Batgirl? Who trained her? The Navy is not training people to be ninjas. Where she get her equipment from? Why she swagger jacked Bruce whole steez? bytch runs around with dual pistols :mjlol:
Here's her origin, maybe it will help you get her a little better:

Kate Kane and her twin sister Beth were born to prominent colonel Jake Kane and his wife Gabrielle, herself a captain. Both parents were on active military duty, and worked extensively with intelligence organizations. As her parents were promoted, they moved to and from a wide variety of towns and bases, though Jake was often away from home.

Eventually, the Kanes moved to Brussels in Belgium, where they worked with NATO. However, when Gabi decided to take the girls out for their twelfth birthday, they were attacked and kidnapped by terrorists. Though military intelligence managed to locate the hostages, Jacob only managed to rescue Kate, as both Gabi and Beth had been killed. He had tried to prevent her from seeing the worst of it, but Kate was traumatized by the sight of her mother and sister's corpses.

Jacob was a supportive father, and Kate managed to deal with her grief by trying to emulate his cool-headedness. She excelled in school, and eventually was accepted into West Point as a cadet. She continued to excel at the Academy, eventually earning the rank of Brigade Executive Officer, as well as completing both Air Assault School and the U.S. Army Airborne School and earning prestigious awards like the RECONDO badge and the Superintendent's Award for Excellence. She also began a romantic relationship with Sophie Moore, a fellow cadet. When the relationship was discovered, however, Kate chose to come out as a lesbian in order to protect Sophie and was expelled under Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell.

Kate returned to Gotham City, where she briefly dated Renee Montoya before the two had a sudden breakup. After a night of drowning her sorrows from this loss, Kate was attacked by a mugger in an alley. She fought the man off and was about to harm him more when the Batman appeared. Seeing him in person made Kate realize that she felt alive when she was fighting crime, and that vigilantism could be her new purpose in life.

Her father discovered this habit after approximately a year, and though he was initially angry with her, he agreed to support her mission after she convinced him of her dedication; this included organizing an intense training program to hone her skills, conducted by several of Jacob's former special forces comrades.

Kate spent the next three years undergoing fierce training regimens, and exposing herself to the worst that the world had to offer, all in the hopes of preparing her for her destiny. At the end of the third year, Jake gave her one last mission, in which a family had been kidnapped by Russian terrorists, and she would have to rescue them alone. When she found the family, they had already been murdered, and in rage, she nearly killed the terrorist leader. However, she relented at the last second, and the leader revealed himself as her father. The whole thing had been a fakeout; a test to prove that she could stop herself from crossing the line. After that, she was ready to become Batwoman.