Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ruby Rose Cast as Batwoman for CW

6R8XojM.jpg

Ruby Rose will be suiting up as the DC hero Batwoman for The CW, Variety has learned.

As previously announced, the character will make her CW debut in the annual crossover event between four of the network’s DC shows: “The Flash,” “Arrow,” “Legends of Tomorrow,” and “Supergirl.”

A native of Australia, Rose first drew the attention of American TV viewers with her breakout role as Stella in “Orange Is the New Black.” She went on to appear in films like “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter,” “xXx: Return of Xander Cage,” “John Wick: Chapter 2,” and “Pitch Perfect 3.” She will also star in the upcoming action-horror film “The Meg.”

Ruby Rose Cast as Batwoman for CW

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They found their Batwoman but if you read the comments on both these links? Fans aren't happy about the choice. I've never heard of the actress though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They found their Batwoman but if you read the comments on both these links? Fans aren't happy about the choice. I've never heard of the actress though.

Arrowverse fans are so silly.
It is absolutely hilarious that in a TV universe that has cast the likes of Emily Bett Rickards, Stephen Amell, Franz Drameh, Willa Holland, them two girls playing Black Lightning's daughters, and Echo Kellum that those fans would be complaining about anyone not being able to act.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arrowverse fans are so silly.
It is absolutely hilarious that in a TV universe that has cast the likes of Emily Bett Rickards, Stephen Amell, Franz Drameh, Willa Holland, them two girls playing Black Lightning's daughters, and Echo Kellum that those fans would be complaining about anyone not being able to act.

:whoa: Stephen Amell has been proving himself in season 5 and 6.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ruby is the biggest star on the CW now like someone else said. She's the only one who's been in big budget movies

I believe she returns in John Wick 3 too

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It being connected to the Arrowverse is a negative for me tbh

I already stopped watching all the shows last year after feeling burnout for them