The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some people are thinking it might have to do with a neck injury that happened earlier in the season, and with this being a physically demanding role, she can’t keep up.

Aint that what stunt people is for???:dahell: she's a quitter stephen amell been there since the beginning never quit...:birdman: She was a wack ass batwoman anyways...:camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Aint that what stunt people is for???:dahell: she's a quitter stephen amell been there since the beginning never quit...:birdman: She was a wack ass batwoman anyways...:camby:

Idk why but she does all her stunts and kept doing them after she fukked her back up

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was gonna suggest Jamie Alexander from Blindspot since her show is in its final season but I think they preferred to cast someone in the LGBTQ gang.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was gonna suggest Jamie Alexander from Blindspot since her show is in its final season but I think they preferred to cast someone in the LGBTQ gang.
They said in the Hollywood Reporter article they were going to recast with another lesbian/bisexual actress which limits their pool a bit.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i probably will come back to it at some point but i havent watched an ep since crisis. when the character first appeared i had some excitement for the show even though i wasnt necessarily a ruby rose fan at that point. fixing the actual batwoman on the show is a start, but to me it just felt like all the worst behind the scenes ppl from the arrowverse came together with no budget and rushed a show to air. maybe its an example of a show trying to find its footing early on, though there just wasnt a single character i felt like rooting for or against which is bad in a comic show.

Last edited: