The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It gets bett

The actress playing Alice is CARRYING this show for me though, if she doesn't return for season 2 I'm not watching it. I would honestly put her on par with Deathstroke in Arrow season 2, she's that good.

Batwoman's Asian stepsister isn't too bad to look at either :shaq:
It gets better & I think the chemistry between the actors is improving every episode.

The actress playing Alice is CARRYING this show for me though, if she doesn't return for season 2 I'm not watching it. I would honestly put her on par with Deathstroke in Arrow season 2, she's that good.

:shaq:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Decent show.

But Sophie has gone full Batwench.

You never go full Batwench.

Next episode synopsis.
Sophie goes shea butter bitter and blames all the crime in Gotham on black men.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This week’s episode was also good! I was little shocked at the ending but at the same time I expected it. Now going forward it makes the relationship between Alice and Kate more intense.
This show is getting annoying, why was it so hard for Kate to let slice die? She has done nothing but try to kill her and her family. That chick ain’t worth shedding tears for.

also I’m tired of Alice, she should have died by now. I’m not buying her as a real threat. I don’t see me finishing this season

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This show is getting annoying, why was it so hard for Kate to let slice die? She has done nothing but try to kill her and her family. That chick ain’t worth shedding tears for.

also I’m tired of Alice, she should have died by now. I’m not buying her as a real threat. I don’t see me finishing this season

The reason is simple: Kate feels responsible for the way Alice turned out. Especially after seeing her doppelgänger and how she could’ve had a much better life. It’s not an easy choice for her to make.

I really like Alice as she’s a quirky kind of villain but she knows how to get brutal when the time calls for it.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So I caught up on this and lowkey this is the best DC show on the CW right now. Light on filler episodes, no team of people knowing who Batwoman is and telling Kate what to do, pretty good fight choreography & characters actually die. I was surprised they had Hush in the library shooting up random people :ohhh: