The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

From The Hollywood reporter article:

“I have made the very difficult decision to not return to Batwoman next season," said Rose. "This was not a decision I made lightly as I have the utmost respect for the cast, crew and everyone involved with the show in both Vancouver and in Los Angeles. I am beyond appreciative to Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and Caroline Dries for not only giving me this incredible opportunity, but for welcoming me into the DC universe they have so beautifully created. Thank you Peter Roth and Mark Pedowitz and the teams at Warner Bros. and The CW who put so much into the show and always believed in me. Thank you to everyone who made season one a success — I am truly grateful.”

The CW, Warner Bros. TV and Berlanti Productions said jointly, "Warner Bros. Television, The CW and Berlanti Productions thank Ruby for her contributions to the success of our first season and wish her all the best. The studio and network are firmly committed to Batwoman’s second season and long-term future, and we — along with the show’s talented creative team — look forward to sharing its new direction, including the casting of a new lead actress and member of the LGBTQ community, in the coming months."

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My prediction for her replacement:

Caitlin Stassey...she's the right age range, she's a lesbian and she's a CW alum having been on that show Reign for it's entire run.
81cto%2BJNZoL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather they turn this into a Batman show, but some they won't do that, hopefully they don't fukk up the recast. It would be nice if they recasted a few other parts or made some wholesale changes to the cast.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'd rather they turn this into a Batman show, but some they won't do that, hopefully they don't fukk up the recast. It would be nice if they recasted a few other parts or made some wholesale changes to the cast.

Did you see the Batman on this show?:gucci:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they introduced a prime Bruce Wayne in the season finale a few nights ago even though he wasn't really Bruce but we now know what he looks like

Ok... that’s what’s up then. I didn’t know that..... just recall seeing the old dilapidated one from the earlier eps

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I caught up on this and lowkey this is the best DC show on the CW right now. Light on filler episodes, no team of people knowing who Batwoman is and telling Kate what to do, pretty good fight choreography & characters actually die. I was surprised they had Hush in the library shooting up random people :ohhh:
Ironic Ruby left because I've heard your sentiment a lot about this show:ohhh: