The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
What THE fukk!! did I just watch? :mjlol::francis:

I think they ARE actually trying to mimic the campiness of the old Batman comics.:mjgrin:

It's not as bad as Black Lightning, but I'm not sure whether I should continue past episode 4?:patrice:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i like the chinese sister.

this aint that bad. i put it as good as the first 2 seasons of arrow.

definitely 10 times better than supergirl

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Call me crazy but I like what I’m seeing so far! I’m surprised that they name dropped Joker and Penguin in this latest episode. Not to mention, the fate of Lucious Fox.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
people still surprised about CW. shyt is always trash. might be passable for 1st season then it just gets to wack n corny pushing agendas that only a small percent of the world subscribes to.

arrow had two great seasons to start then went to the dumpster. I never really like the rest of the shows in the first place. even without the agendas....shyt just not dark enough for me. they always have to turn it into some corny teeny bopper soap opera like its 90201.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
people still surprised about CW. shyt is always trash. might be passable for 1st season then it just gets to wack n corny pushing agendas that only a small percent of the world subscribes to.

arrow had two great seasons to start then went to the dumpster. I never really like the rest of the shows in the first place. even without the agendas....shyt just not dark enough for me. they always have to turn it into some corny teeny bopper soap opera like its 90201.
they need to go back to being UPN:blessed:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Haven't checked for the show, but I was youtube vid hopping and this popped up, and the narrator is thoroughly entertaining :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Can't lie, I'm enjoying what I've seen so far but if they turn this into some gay pride shiet, I'll drop this faster than I dropped Mrs. Fletcher and you don't even want to know why I drop that sheit

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I LOVE this show. I usually watch the west coast showing. It’s a interesting take on the Bat mythos. Plus, they don’t overdo the gay stuff like “True Blood” did.