The CW announces Javicia Leslie will be the new Batwoman

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually concur with the point made about the whole bisexuality bit. A lot of black female roles have a gay angle these days. It’s further undercuts our femininity.

She’s gorgeous tho, so at least there’s that. But hopefully she won’t end up having to make a grueling decision between a white male or female love interest b/c they just can’t have too much blkness on the screen at once:comeon:
Ya’ll know how they do.

Love the hair btw

Trust sista its gonna be some bull shyt.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
For someone that's supposedly super militant you sure do miss the point of black imagery and the positiive effects it has on black children to instead do the normal angry militant fake outrage gimmick.

militant is just a label you wanna slap on me for not being a symbolism loving sambo like you. black children looking up to promotion of bisexuality is not a positive effect

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do ya'll not notice how comics in general work? There is very rarely a new IP that catches on without being attached to an already existing character. Why you think its like 20 spider-mans and 4 wolverines and multiple Supermen. It's a lot easier to make a new Superman and make him Black than it is to make a Black character who is original.
There's already Black characters with established histories and fanbases that can be used but Hollywood is lazy. I remember John Carpenter talking about why Hollywood keeps remaking the same horror movies instead of investing in fresh ideas and it's cause it costs less to advertise a known commodity. Hollywood will make Captain America Black but won't invest in Jamie Foxx's Spawn or give us the Static Shock movie we've asked for for years smh.:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Trust sista its gonna be some bull shyt.
It’s hard to watch so many shows these days. :wow: And I don’t even have anything against anybody. I don’t mind representation but spread the wealth. All our stories gotta be filtered through a rinse cycle of gangbanging, stereotypes, homosexuality, dysfunction. We rarely see two brown faces loving on each other without some type of angle.:scust:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

oh thank ya for letting our women be heroes too massa :blessed: fukouttahere

:russ:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
militant is just a label you wanna slap on me for not being a symbolism loving sambo like you. black children looking up to promotion of bisexuality is not a positive effect
I call it what it is. There is nothing to criticize here.

Complain about bisexuality when ya'll favorite moronic rappers promote bisexuality to the masses all the time. :mjlol: