Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
tenor.gif

oh thank ya for letting our women be heroes too massa :blessed: fukouttahere
Exactly. Blacks love empty symbolism from white mommy and daddy.
At least the ADOS crowd can find solace that an America born c00n was selected.

smh

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: How is it lazy if people don't purchase or wont purchase new IP's? You telling me Mile Morales isn't digestible? Or Damien Wayne? or John Stewart? all of those characters have been well developed outside of the characters they were generated from.

John Stewart was part of a team, Green Lantern is not ONE original guy. They are a military institution. I know enough about comics

Miles Morales should have been the end of the sun tanning of old characters. Furthermore he is an alternate dimension which is ok.

Static Shock wasn't exactly an old character, he was created in 2000.

There are several heroes created since 90s and 2000. Implying that people wont purchase doesnt fly with me at all.

You have new generations of kids every few years. If they grow up with that new character it will work.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Exactly, It's like coming up with a new fighting game in 2020 If that shyt ain't got Ryu, Scorpion, Law, Some X-Men, Voldo, Ayane, Goku, you might as well not even develop that shyt. It's way too late to the party.
They tried to throw in Lars over Jin and Kazuya and everyone hates him

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
John Stewart was part of a team, Green Lantern is not ONE original guy. They are a military institution. I know enough about comics

Miles Morales should have been the end of the sun tanning of old characters. Furthermore he is an alternate dimension which is ok.

Static Shock wasn't exactly an old character, he was created in 2000.

There are several heroes created since 90s and 2000. Implying that people wont purchase doesnt fly with me at all.

Man the only "really" successful orignal character out of all that is Harley Quinn

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps

In recent years producers, execs, etc are becoming less interested in investing in new properties and in the rare chance they do, the product flops.

You can take a quick glance at mainstream media and see mostly remakes, reboots, and adaptations. Original content doesn’t flourish like it used to