The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
With Soo and jimmy, the Heat can compete in any series. Top to bottom it’s clear as day Bostonis the more talented team. But it’s also clear as day that Jimmy is just as good as Tatum, Bam is just as good as Brown, and Spo is a better coach than mazulla. I don’t know if Robert Williams is still hurt, but Bam looks unguardable. The fact that a good defensive team like Boston had to send the double when Bam had the ball, feels good to me. This wasn’t happening last year. Bam was getting locked down individually by Williams and Horford. Good stealing of homecourt. :hubie:

JIMMY IS BETTER THAN TATUM...

:comeon:BUT EDRICE IS NOT AS GOOD AS BROWN.
:devil:
:evil:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Honestly, everything went right for MIA and we decided to not shoot 3's tonight. Tatum playing off the ball and out of his element tonight making more dumb decisions down the stretch , and Joe yet again and clearly learning on the job as a "kid" 3 years younger than myself:manny:

Credit to Spo making adjustments, they came out a different team. Game was won in the 3rd quarter. Mazzulla gonna have to make some adjustments, push the ball a little more and do what they do. Shoot 40+ 3s.