The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are not matchup problems though. He just gets lost off ball too much and gets in his own head. Mazzula not going with him this whole quarter then only do so at this point, Tatum is too easy to fall out of rhythm. He basically needs to be a volume shooter or at least have a higher usage rate. He should be bringing the ball up late in games. Not Smart or Brown
I don’t trust Tatum dribbling

You asking for fukkery

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are not matchup problems though. He just gets lost off ball too much and gets in his own head. Mazzula not going with him this whole quarter then only do so at this point, Tatum is too easy to fall out of rhythm. He basically needs to be a volume shooter or at least have a higher usage rate. He should be bringing the ball up late in games. Not Smart or Brown
That’s part of it. The other part of it is needing a screen to beat Struss or Jimmy off the dribble. If Boston can’t draw doubles in the paint their offence falls apart.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
teteakanpe.gif
Bam = Zarbon ass nikka

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Even if the Lakers make it to the Finals (which I don't think they will), they're not fukking with this Boston team.

We just saw how relentlessly the Celtics attacked Embiid and showed no fear going to the rim. They'll do the same to AD. I mean, who the fukk is going to stop Tatum and Jaylen? A 38-year-old Bron?

Truthfully, the Celtics should have won last season. An all-timer from Steph and an all-stanker from Tatum was the only difference between the two teams. I think they get the job done this season, with Jokic being the only thing that can spoil their party. LA? Naw. Just no. It's not happening.
Lebron owns Boston

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long series. Came out flat in the 3rd.
Honestly, everything went right for MIA and we decided to not shoot 3's tonight. Tatum playing off the ball and out of his element tonight making more dumb decisions down the stretch , and Joe yet again and clearly learning on the job as a "kid" 3 years younger than myself:manny: