The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami doesn’t look that good on paper nor are they overly exciting to watch but they are extremely well coached, they play defense, they share the ball, and everyone knows their role. They got shooters, a big that anchors the D and gets rebounds in Bam, and a super star level playmaker in Butler.
Fixed

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Even if the Lakers make it to the Finals (which I don't think they will), they're not fukking with this Boston team.

We just saw how relentlessly the Celtics attacked Embiid and showed no fear going to the rim. They'll do the same to AD. I mean, who the fukk is going to stop Tatum and Jaylen? A 38-year-old Bron?

Truthfully, the Celtics should have won last season. An all-timer from Steph and an all-stanker from Tatum was the only difference between the two teams. I think they get the job done this season, with Jokic being the only thing that can spoil their party. LA? Naw. Just no. It's not happening.
Nikka they got to get through heat first

lol