The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Payton Pritchard getting minutes? fukkin Payton Pritchard getting minutes? :hhh:

Butler is gonna terrorize Brogdon and White. White made 2nd team all defense? I haven't seen him play defense all playoffs.

Heat just out hustled the C's. Played faster, with more pace, played with more force, and were just tougher.

Dumbfukk Mozzarella refused to call a timeout after the 9-0 run to start the third, and the Heats blew the door off the hinges.

Gotta play Grant. If he starts fukking up, ok bench him. But we need size. Lineups of 3 point guards, 1 small forward, and a center, are gonna get their ass kicked.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of the 08 Celtics in the Eastern Conference run..knucklehead ball through and through (7 game series in the 1st round against the Hawks with a rookie Al Horford on the team) all the way up to the finals that year.
hopefully the same results, but what a frustrating team to root for. If they're not up by 20, they have no fukking clue how to play.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli and declaring a series over after Game 1 is one of the more consistent yearly traditions :ehh:

I’m not too worried honestly. This series will be a dogfight as expected, but this game doesn’t sway my opinion on either team

Most Celtic fans have actually been respectful as hell about Miami this season. It’s casual weirdoes that have acted like the Miami Heat were a bye or that the Celtics were gonna waltz into the finals.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Credit to Spo making adjustments, they came out a different team. Game was won in the 3rd quarter. Mazzulla gonna have to make some adjustments, push the ball a little more and do what they do. Shoot 40+ 3s.

Every single playoff game Spo always makes halftime adjustments and they play their best in the 3rd quarter.