The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I’m going off this season bro THIS SEASON not last season or previous seasons… Boston is 5-1 when Brothers ref their games, 2-1 when Foster ref their games and 3-3 when Gobles ref their games..

But I’ll let you have at it… I know what this shyt is wit these mofos.. I’ve been right 98% of the time since the first round…

I’m going on fan duel and betting accordingly to get money out of this shyt :hubie:

I know you're talking about this season but here's more reason why Celtics fans are scared of Brothers.

:damn::lupe:

We need Foster to carry us :wow:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
If this game is close throughout...

I like Miami's chances for the “upset” 🤷🏾‍♀️ if we wanna call it that because the Heat have been the better team in this series despite the 3 loses. Game 6 was a close game and even tho Boston was leading for much of that one Miami nearly won the series in the last 5 minutes if not for the blunder towards the end.

People should stop assuming Boston is gonna coast to a victory just because they're at home considering the fact that they've been shyt and unpredictable at home this postseason losing bad games...game 5 against Atlanta, games 1 & 5 against Philly and games 1 & 2 against the Heat this series.

I feel like Celtics fans are setting themselves up for a potential letdown with the media and everybody bragging about “making history”, Tatum and Brown don't always play well under pressure. Last game, you can see it in their eyes that it almost got to them when they nearly choked if not for that miracle put back.

Believe it or not, the pressure is not on Miami tonight. It's on Boston due to nearly everyone thinking they're going to win in a “dominant” fashion. Celtic fans shouldn't be so braggadocios because if Bam sought after the rebound or Miami had a few bigger bodies out there on the floor during that last possession, right now we'd be talking Miami vs Denver 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Heat fans sound defeated but it ain't over. There's a couple ways it could go. Yeah, Boston could come out hot and maybe the Heat fold but what's more likely to me is a dog fight of a 1st quarter and that would actually spell trouble for the C's.

This isn't any type of jinx attempt. The C's are not good in close games because they take too long to get into their offense when the game slows down and they end up jacking up dumbass contested threes.

A close game favors the Heat because of coaching and because Boston always goes away from pace.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Believe it or not, the pressure is not on Miami tonight. It's on Boston due to nearly everyone thinking they're going to win in a “dominant” fashion.

The pressure is on both teams. To say Miami has no pressure tonight is a ridiculous statement. Also, I've seen a lot of media people saying "normally this would be a blowout but Boston plays so erratic so it probably won't be"

Don't know what you're listening to or watching.