The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Lol we bet on the same damn thing. fukking hell, derrick
That shyt had me fuked up, I kept looking at my phone hoping it would magically change or something :francis: .

This series is so inconsistent except for Caleb Martin threes and Jayson Tatum Rebounds.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Chuck saying all the pressure on Boston , nah nikka the pressure on the team about to be on the wrong side of history

I’m watching this on delay
If the heat can come in this game and lose by less than 10, I'll salute them. If they are able to win, Id be shocked as hell

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The pressure is on both teams. To say Miami has no pressure tonight is a ridiculous statement. Also, I've seen a lot of media people saying "normally this would be a blowout but Boston plays so erratic so it probably won't be"

Don't know what you're listening to or watching.
The reason I say the pressure isn't on the Heat is because most people did not expect them to be here and let alone win or take a 3-0 lead against the Celtics of all teams.

The pressure is bigger on the Celtics because most would say they shouldn't have been in this situation in the first place, they're supposedly the better team and everyone thought this would be a clean sweep for them, yet it's been the opposite. If the Celtics lose a game 7 to #8 seed it's going to be embarrassing despite coming back to tie the series because people are going to point out the aforementioned.

The pressure was on the Heat the last 3 games but, now it's reverted to how it was at the start of game 1, they're back into being the underdog which is dangerous for Boston because Miami will play more at ease and focused because they excel in these situations.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The reason I say the pressure isn't on the Heat is because most people did not expect them to be here and let alone win or take a 3-0 lead against the Celtics of all teams.

The pressure is on the Heat because if they lose they will go down as the biggest chokers in NBA history. Teams have lost game 7's at home before. Nobody has ever lost a 3-0 lead.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The pressure is on the Heat because if they lose they will go down as the biggest chokers in NBA history. Teams have lost game 7's at home before. Nobody has ever lost a 3-0 lead.
The pressure is on the Celtics because they were championed as being the “more talented and flat out better team”.

Them losing tonight would be more embarrassing and disappointing because people are going to wonder how could this happen, Miami has been the underdog the entire postseason with most people picking against them every series, so even tho they had 3-0 lead at the same time people will say they just lost to a “better” team which was expected.

Nobody expected Boston to lose to an 8 seeded Heat team missing a few key players (offensively and defensively) let alone having to craw back and survive on a miracle to get to a game 7 just to save their season, if anything many would've thought the Heat to be in that position.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Share picks Breh
Smart
White
Gabe
Martin to hit 3+ threes

White