The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Game 7 Refs
R19NeVYf_o.jpg

Pat Reilly might wanna consider adopting that pair of Foster Brothers and making them a part of the Heat family. :skip:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Firstly, you realise there's two teams playing right?

And you realise that Boston's history with Brothers is also pretty bad? He doesn't fukk with us either.

Superseding? You're talking like the refs huddle up and discuss every whistle. His whistle is every bit as valid as Brothers and Foster.

This stat is from last year but it shows what I'm talking about...

Boston in the playoffs from 2015-2022:

With Tony Brothers: 2-10

Without Tony Brothers: 41-32

Considering they've been one of the best teams in the league in that time it's a little fishy to have such a losing record with one ref, huh? :francis:

I’m going off this season bro THIS SEASON not last season or previous seasons… Boston is 5-1 when Brothers ref their games, 2-1 when Foster ref their games and 3-3 when Gobles ref their games..

But I’ll let you have at it… I know what this shyt is wit these mofos.. I’ve been right 98% of the time since the first round…

I’m going on fan duel and betting accordingly to get money out of this shyt :hubie:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
If that bum Marcus Smart gets 20 again you might as well just hand Celtics the trophy.