The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Hol up :whoa:

John Goble is from Miami and was Udonis Haslem's teammate in high school? :dead:

Well shyt, they should've gave us Eric Lewis to balance that out :francis:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
You think that shyt means anything when Scott and Tony on the call?

Yes. Dude was born in Miami, lives in Miami, went to college in Miami and played on the same high school team as a current Heat player.

How is that not a massive conflict of interests?

Foster will whistle favourably for Boston and Brothers will for Miami. Goble is the difference maker :lupe:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

giphy.gif

@Big Boss Is it over? I need a sign, king.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yes. Dude was born in Miami, lives in Miami, went to college in Miami and played on the same high school team as a current Heat player.

How is that not a massive conflict of interests?

Foster will whistle favourably for Boston and Brothers will for Miami. Goble is the difference maker :lupe:

You don’t know how any of this works.. If you knew anything about brothers you would know he ain’t been fukkin with Miami since the big 3… He ain’t calling shyt favorably for Miami…

Miami is 0-5 in games Foster called.. Miami is 0-5 in games Brothers called and that’s this season alone.. Gobles whistle won’t mean shyt for Miami… Foster and Brothers are the senior refs.. Gobles whistle ain’t superseding Foster and Brothers whistle

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I originally thought Boston would win in 5 i really didn’t expect them to drop the two home games but I think they win tonight they match up better with the Nuggets

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
You don’t know how any of this works.. If you knew anything about brothers you would know he ain’t been fukkin with Miami since the big 3… He ain’t calling shyt favorably for Miami…

Miami is 0-5 in games Foster called.. Miami is 0-5 in games Brothers called and that’s this season alone.. Gobles whistle won’t mean shyt for Miami… Foster and Brothers are the senior refs.. Gobles whistle ain’t superseding Foster and Brothers whistle

Firstly, you realise there's two teams playing right?

And you realise that Boston's history with Brothers is also pretty bad? He doesn't fukk with us either.

Superseding? You're talking like the refs huddle up and discuss every whistle. His whistle is every bit as valid as Brothers and Foster.

This stat is from last year but it shows what I'm talking about...

Boston in the playoffs from 2015-2022:

With Tony Brothers: 2-10

Without Tony Brothers: 41-32

Considering they've been one of the best teams in the league in that time it's a little fishy to have such a losing record with one ref, huh? :francis: