The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never seen a 3-1 series where people are already talking about how a team is gonna make a historic comeback

Yeah the Celtics have a huge talent advantage they have all series but nothing the Celtics have done this year in the playoffs convinces me there gonna finally be consistent and put together 4 good games in a row

Is it possible? Sure anything’s possible but is it likely? No

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Taking the moneyline on the Heat looks like good money but seems like we're headed to a Game 6 showdown.
Smart move…. Everyone betting that Celtics -8 lmaoo def go the other way…

As for a game 6? Nah it ends tonight… Heat got a winning record with this ref crew…

Celtics don’t…. Marc Davis on the call.. fukkery will be the talk of the game

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These type of conversations have happened 150 times before, so it's hilarious that people are expecting the outcome to be different this time.

Yep. I get that the Celtics have alot more talent and that usually wins out but clearly the Heat aren’t the same team they were in the regular season and the Celtics are one of the most inconsistent teams I’ve seen. There is zero sign of them putting 4 good games in a row together

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yep. I get that the Celtics have alot more talent and that usually wins out but clearly the Heat aren’t the same team they were in the regular season and the Celtics are one of the most inconsistent teams I’ve seen. There is zero sign of them putting 4 good games in a row together
Their consistency goes from quarter to quarter IMO. If they can win games 5 and 6, then I'll become a believer.

If it was the Celtics team that completely washed Philly that 3rd quarter for the next 3 games, then I could totally see them coming back to win this series.