The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
These type of conversations have happened 150 times before, so it's hilarious that people are expecting the outcome to be different this time.

The same thing people said when the Yankees washed Boston 19-8 in game 3 then lost 4 straight with home field advantage

It’s gonna happen eventually. Nobody scared of these overachieving wakk ass heat

Boston in elimination games are a different team they’re 6-1 with 94.2 defensive rating

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The same thing people said when the Yankees washed Boston 19-8 in game 3 then lost 4 straight with home field advantage

It’s gonna happen eventually. Nobody scared of these overachieving wakk ass heat

Boston in elimination games are a different team they’re 6-1 with 94.2 defensive rating
Like I said, have the Celtics win game 5 and 6, then it can be an actual discussion. Anything else before that is setting them up for slander especially if they get blown out tonight.

The Celtics defense isn't the same as it was last season and that Miami Heat offense isn't the same as it was in the regular season.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their consistency goes from quarter to quarter IMO. If they can win games 5 and 6, then I'll become a believer.

If it was the Celtics team that completely washed Philly that 3rd quarter for the next 3 games, then I could totally see them coming back to win this series.

Even if they win game 5 and 6 they are the type who l could lose game 7 lol but obviously if you’re the Heat you don’t want it to go there.

Even with Vincent out I wouldn’t be shocked if the Heat found a way to win tonight. Somebody will will step up for them it’s been that way all playoffs

Plus Jimmy has been off the past few games. I could see him taking over tonight

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, have the Celtics win game 5 and 6, then it can be an actual discussion. Anything else before that is setting them up for slander especially if they get blown out tonight.

The Celtics defense isn't the same as it was last season and that Miami Heat offense isn't the same as it was in the regular season.

Nah if they win tonight it’s gonna be a discussion cuz they’ve beaten Miami 4 times on the road in the last 2 playoff series & Boston is a better road team they’ll have all the momentum goin into game 6. Miami will definitely feel pressure after tonight if they lose , nobody wants to play a game 7 on the road especially when you were up 3-0.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Brad Stevens having complete unawareness to the Celtics' situation is the reason why the Celtics are in this position

How in the hell do you think hiring an inexperienced coach to lead a championship caliber team would be a good idea? Celtics are in a WIN NOW scenario, and you hire a doofus while being ok with "growing pains" and "learning on the job"? You don't LEARN ON THE JOB when a team needs a coach that has experience and knows what he is doing. Then on top of that giving Mazzulla an extension before even proving himself in the playoffs. Idiotic

Ironically, I'll use the Miami Heat for example
Pat Riley saw that Stan Van Gundy needed to be fired in 2006. Did he go an hire Erik Spoelstra in 2006 straight from the video replay room to coach a Miami Heat team that was in a win now mode? You had Alonzo Mourning, Antione Walker, and Gary Payton on that team on their last legs, Shaq was aging. They needed a championship. Pat Riley wouldn't be a dumbass to throw a young Erik Spoelstra into the fire like that. He seasoned him until he was ready to be a coach