The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Taking the moneyline on the Heat looks like good money but seems like we're headed to a Game 6 showdown.
Smart move…. Everyone betting that Celtics -8 lmaoo def go the other way…

As for a game 6? Nah it ends tonight… Heat got a winning record with this ref crew…

Celtics don’t…. Marc Davis on the call.. fukkery will be the talk of the game

I wouldn't lie, i just saw the headline that Gabe was out and my very first thought was "shiiid lemme go ahead and put some money on the Heat tonight"

:dead:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I know this Heat team is a resilient bunch that has been undaunted by injuries

And I know Jimmy is great and can help propel his team—whoever is on the floor—to play winning basketball

But…

No Herro

No Dipo

Now they don’t have Gabe Vincent

Coming off a Game 4 loss in Miami

Going back to Boston with the Celts maybe having a little more confidence—Tatum is still humbly one of the best in today’s game and I can’t imagine Brown stays down unless he has some injury that’s hampering him

All of this against Miami and many of y’all are confident that they close out tonight—what am I missing, are y’all delusional or am I out of touch? :mindblown:

Is Himmy that great? Do y’all really have no faith in the reigning ECF champs?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Want Jimmy and the Heat to finish it

Love Jimmy's story and glad he found a culture in Miami that can match his intensity and respects him as the great player he is instead of treating him as a nucensts so they can dikk ride lesser players (Sixers, wolves)

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Want Jimmy and the Heat to finish it

Love Jimmy's story and glad he found a culture in Miami that can match his intensity and respects him as the great player he is instead of treating him as a nucensts so they can dikk ride lesser players (Sixers, wolves)

eddie-long-crying.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know this Heat team is a resilient bunch that has been undaunted by injuries

And I know Jimmy is great and can help propel his team—whoever is on the floor—to play winning basketball

But…

No Herro

No Dipo

Now they don’t have Gabe Vincent

Coming off a Game 4 loss in Miami

Going back to Boston with the Celts maybe having a little more confidence—Tatum is still humbly one of the best in today’s game and I can’t imagine Brown stays down unless he has some injury that’s hampering him

All of this against Miami and many of y’all are confident that they close out tonight—what am I missing, are y’all delusional or am I out of touch? :mindblown:

Is Himmy that great? Do y’all really have no faith in the reigning ECF champs?

I don't see Miami winning Game 5 either. That rotation is toast.