The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
FwlpvTKXwAYyVN-

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
After that Williams trash talk the rest of the Celtics looked fukking nervous fumbling the ball and shyt lol. Williams atleast was trying to bring some energy and was scoring . The Heat was on a roll anyway. Somebody else could have easily said don’t worry bro I got Jimmy.. Celtics was acting like a bunch of scared leprechauns

This is true

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know everyone pointing at Williams but when he got in Jimmy face and started barking, Tatum and Brown should've took that personally too.

You got your 6th best player going at the star of the other team which hypes up Bam and y'all two respond by going :manny: and not trying to back your teammate

I actually respect Grant. He played pretty good and he showed some dawg. It was like a Pomeranian compared to Pitbull Jimmy but he showed it.

Why don’t teams double team Jimmy?

Jimmy is a extremely unselfish and patient. You can’t really pressure him with pointless doubles because the Heat are really good at spacing the floor with multiple players who can put the ball on the floor.

Who do you bring over to double?

Smart and White are too small, Jimmy will just pass over them. Brown and Tatum are typically on Robinson/Martin who are extremely respectable shooters. You bring a big and Bam will draw fouls.

Knicks got away with it because they have length, toughness, and speed plus Jimmy was hobbled but Jimmy was finding open players all series.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Oh wow... that's a great take, he's nowhere near Kobe. The media also said Booker was the next Kobe. Maybe you should stop watching ESPN.
I’m simply pointing out the bad take of the media.

Stop with the passive aggressive posts. Don’t get catty with me because your trash ass team is down 0-2.
:stopitslime:
shyt be mad at Tatum or Butler for sonning y’all, not me. You thought this was y’all’s year, nah. No it ain’t.
:childplease: