The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
its funny you use a stephen a emoji because your takes are just like his. straight up casual shyt :laff: were you even alive to watch that series?

7'0 245 lbs dirk didnt have an overwhelming physical advantage on 6'8 220 lbs stephen jackson :laff:dirk got straight up punked in 06 and 07 which were year 8 and year 9 for him, and then came back in year 13 to beat kobe/pau, harden/kd/russ, and bron/wade/bosh in consecutive series

people in real time were writing dirk off after the 07 choke just the way youre doing now with embiid. you can stop quoting me now, casual

Dirk got "punked" in 06 when the Mavericks went to the NBA finals against Shaq and Wade, and the only help he had was Stackhouse and Jason Terry off the bench :wtf: :mjlol: .

Then proceed to bring up 2007 with Golden State like they didn't ALSO have the better roster, they just underachieved and barely made it in playing Nelly Ball. If you think Golden State with Baron Davis, Jason Richardson, Monta Ellis and Matt Barnes weren't more talented than the roster Dallas had (and was mainly the same one Dirk dragged to the finals) at the time, then maybe you need to sit this one out.

Edit: the fact that you think Embiid is even remotely on the same career path trajectory as Dirk is delusional at best, you need to accept that Embiid doesn't have the heart needed or the fortitude to impose his will on a game, if he did, Game 6 doesn't have the result it did, and you bringing up nonsense where you can't even get your facts straight doesn't happen :camby:

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
jimmy-butler-jimmy-buckets.gif

@Mr. Jack Napier I know you hurting, my guy. The Big Bad Heat keep doing it
40js.gif

Daps
I know everyone pointing at Williams but when he got in Jimmy face and started barking, Tatum and Brown should've took that personally too.

You got your 6th best player going at the star of the other team which hypes up Bam and y'all two respond by going :manny: and not trying to back your teammate

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I know everyone pointing at Williams but when he got in Jimmy face and started barking, Tatum and Brown should've took that personally too.

You got your 6th best player going at the star of the other team which hypes up Bam and y'all two respond by going :manny: and not trying to back your teammate

Yeah. They’re “nice guy” players. No nasty streak in them at all

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Regardeless of what happens the Heat are impressive as fukk. Best clutch team, first in those hustle categories, always poised, playing like they feel they're supposed to win. Hardly any mistakes, under control, everyone playing their part damn near to perfection. Precise and crisp. Intense. Top notch defense deflections, steals, blocks, hardly any stupid fouls, staying disciplined. I got historical beef with them for obvious reasons but damn I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for them at the end of G2.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What's changed? First of all nobody is going to be "the next Kobe" he's a top 10 player of all time. Tatum had another 1st Team All-Pro season and his team is in the ECF again, pretty much every year. He's beaten Durant, Embiid, Giannis, he beat Butler last year...

This series is more about mental mistakes from the entire team, not just Tatum and the fact that Mazzulla is an awful coach on top of it.
He’s no where near Kobe’s level…the comparison was ass to begin with. That’s my point: the media was trash for hyping him up like he was the next Kobe when he’s clearly no where near him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He’s no where near Kobe’s level…the comparison was ass to begin with. That’s my point: the media was trash for hyping him up like he was the next Kobe when he’s clearly no where near him.

Oh wow... that's a great take, he's nowhere near Kobe. The media also said Booker was the next Kobe. Maybe you should stop watching ESPN.