The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is sad af. THEY HAVE JAYSON TATUM

We saw Tatum guard KD. But for some reason he’s not guarding Jimmy in the 4th. Criminal

KD ain’t the same type of player. He’s a finesse scorer that shoots over the top of 99% of defenders. He can play physical but he not a bully.

Jimmy is a high IQ bully that invites physicality. He wants to bang and bully until you flinch then he uses a below the rim craftiness to create separation. Tatum CAN guard him but then it becomes a battle of wills.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Why don’t teams double team Jimmy?
He’s an intelligent player who will make the right read and pass out of the double team until the ball finds an open shooter. Sidenote, Kevin Love was the most underrated mid season acquisition in the NBA this season, gave them another big man, rebounder, shooter and veteran, all in one. The team’s fortune changed once they went from the eyesore Dedmon/Orlando Robinson big man rotation to the Kevin Love/Zeller one.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m simply pointing out the bad take of the media.

Stop with the passive aggressive posts. Don’t get catty with me because your trash ass team is down 0-2.
:stopitslime:
shyt be mad at Tatum or Butler for sonning y’all, not me. You thought this was y’all’s year, nah. No it ain’t.
:childplease:

:mjlol: you're just a trash poster. I never said "this is Boston's year" I've been shytting on them for the most part. Dummy.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s no where near Kobe’s level…the comparison was ass to begin with. That’s my point: the media was trash for hyping him up like he was the next Kobe when he’s clearly no where near him.
Tatum is to Kobe in basketball is the same as what Dan is to Ken/Ryu in Street Fighter

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I know everyone pointing at Williams but when he got in Jimmy face and started barking, Tatum and Brown should've took that personally too.

You got your 6th best player going at the star of the other team which hypes up Bam and y'all two respond by going :manny: and not trying to back your teammate
Big facts. Why is Tatum so soft? Honestly what's wrong with him??

Javed

All Star
Daps
Heat Fans, what’s y’all stance on Herro? I see he getting 30Ms the next four years :patrice:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He’s an intelligent player who will make the right read and pass out of the double team until the ball finds an open shooter. Sidenote, Kevin Love was the most underrated mid season acquisition in the NBA this season, gave them another big man, rebounder, shooter and veteran, all in one. The team’s fortune changed once they went from the eyesore Dedmon/Orlando Robinson big man rotation to the Kevin Love/Zeller one.
Cavs are retarded for giving up on Love, made me think he was done too. But he's been big for Miami and he could've helped the Cavs especially down low with grabbing boards, they had nobody for Robinson.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
KD ain’t the same type of player. He’s a finesse scorer that shoots over the top of 99% of defenders. He can play physical but he not a bully.

Jimmy is a high IQ bully that invites physicality. He wants to bang and bully until you flinch then he uses a below the rim craftiness to create separation. Tatum CAN guard him but then it becomes a battle of wills.
Uh ….yea. That’s the point.

That’s a 1 for 1 matchup. There’s no reason Tatum shouldn’t be guarding Jimmy late