The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Derrick White didn’t even play in the 4th quarter

Rob got taken out at the 7 minute mark and didn’t come back until there was 49 seconds left

Just brain dead shyt.
:francis:…..
Common denominator between Boston and GS: role players with a loud, large presence on their team giving them a bigger role than they should have

Draymond 35 minutes a game and initiating potential game tying shots :francis:

Marcus smart 35 minutes a game, initiating potential game tying shots.

…..Smart gets emotionally fueled minutes and touches

Boston for YEARS have been held back by being emotionally tied to smart.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I was out and about so I missed the 4th but…..Tatum never switched onto Butler in the 4th?!?!

We’re losing recipes!!! :damn:

You let your stars take a light matchup to preserve them 1st-3rd, but in the 4th you supposed to put him on their star. These new era coaches/players keep tryin to reinvent the wheel

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
After that Williams trash talk the rest of the Celtics looked fukking nervous fumbling the ball and shyt lol. Williams atleast was trying to bring some energy and was scoring . The Heat was on a roll anyway. Somebody else could have easily said don’t worry bro I got Jimmy.. Celtics was acting like a bunch of scared leprechauns :manny: And I don’t know if it’s Jimmy or the Boston crowd or the moment making Tatum act so clumsy the final minutes of the 4th quarter past two games. Traveling over and over…. Playing soccer with the basketball stumbling and shyt. Marcus smart flopping the best of his abilities into the Netherlands. Either way.. keep it up Boston:troll:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It was written

TdKPDsM.jpeg