The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Is Chuck wearing bell-bottoms?

PXL-20230520-032603124-MP.jpg
:russ:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have some cotdamn nerve.

:picard:

- You were MIA when I tagged you last postseason when the Heat crashed out
- You were MIA when I tagged you the postseason before that when the Heat crashed out
- You've been dead silent all season, and yet now you're conveniently showing up when you think things are going your way.

So yes, that is fakkit behavior.

Three whole years since tagging me last about your team and ignoring all the tags when you were called out. Shameless.

-Crashed out? Jimmy got injured and we lost in 7 on a game winning shot. You were just talking about how Giannis injuries were a reason we got past them but you’re hypocritical ass didn’t give Jimmy or the Heat the same respect. Going 7 games with multiple injuries and a crippled star isn’t a shameful exit, fukk face

-2021 when the Heat lost to the eventual NBA champions after having a shortened COVID riddled off-season. Who cares? Didn’t you say “contenders can lose in the 1st round if they play other contenders”? Again, blatant hypocrisy.

-Who cares about the regular season? I’m like Jimmy, it only matters in the playoffs. boy congrats on tagging me in your regular season moral victories. I’m heartbroken.

Anything else?