The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
when the realization that you're down 0-2 hits
usG67LK.gif
I had to explain to my girl that this is the “surrender cobra” maneuver, for when you’re down bad/all fukked up in the game/upside down with your nuts in the wind type of situations.

Last edited:
Daps
-Crashed out? Jimmy got injured and we lost in 7 on a game winning shot. You were just talking about how Giannis injuries were a reason we got past them but you’re hypocritical ass didn’t give Jimmy or the Heat the same respect. Going 7 games with multiple injuries and a crippled star isn’t a shameful exit, fukk face
Your coward ass was nowhere to be seen when everyone was tagging you last postseason. I don't care for whatever bullshyt you're throwing up now.

You disappeared off the face of the Earth.

And no, I didn't bring up Giannis' injuries as a reason for why y'all beat them in the 1st round. It was actually to the contrary. You can stop making up bullshyt now.
-2021 when the Heat lost to the eventual NBA champions after having a shortened COVID riddled off-season. Who cares? Didn’t you say “contenders can lose in the 1st round if they play other contenders”? Again, blatant hypocrisy.
Your coward ass was nowhere to be seen when everyone was tagging you that postseason. I don't care for whatever bullshyt you're throwing up now.

I don't think you know what "hypocrisy" is.

The Heat weren't contenders in 2021. How the fukk could you deduct from that statement of mine that includes Heat being contenders? Y'all squad got swept by the Bucks in 2021, so do you want to explain to me how they were contenders that season? Especially when the Hawks managed to win two games against the Bucks and I wouldn't deem them to be contenders either.
-Who cares about the regular season? I’m like Jimmy, it only matters in the playoffs. boy congrats on tagging me in your regular season moral victories. I’m heartbroken.
What I'm trying to point out to you is, you weren't saying shyt for three years (both regular season and playoffs), but now suddenly the moment your team is up 2-0 in the ECF where you think you're in a comfortable position do you tag me. Three whole years. Your coward ass hid for all that time and the moment the buzzer went after this game you tagged me.

You have all this energy to go backwards and forth with me now after three whole years of nothing.

Embarrassing.

:picard:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I got Bam point tho
Lol.
When they the 1 seed they don't get picked. When they 8th seed they definitely don't get picked
Haha I know I got what Bam was saying but it was just funny cause Chuck was right too
"You didn't pick us to win when we were #1 seed"
"And you didn't"
All Bam could give was the true face.
Lol. But hey they could actually do it this year

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your coward ass was nowhere to be seen when everyone was tagging you last postseason. I don't care for whatever bullshyt you're throwing up now.

And no, I didn't bring up Giannis' injuries as a reason for why y'all beat them in the 1st round. It was actually to the contrary. You can stop making up bullshyt now.

Your coward ass was nowhere to be seen when everyone was tagging you that postseason. I don't care for whatever bullshyt you're throwing up now.

I don't think you know what "hypocrisy" is.

The Heat weren't contenders in 2021. How the fukk could you deduct from that statement of mine that includes Heat being contenders? Y'all squad got swept by the Bucks in 2021, so do you want to explain to me how they were contenders that season? Especially when the Hawks managed to win two games against the Bucks and I wouldn't deem them to be contenders either.

What I'm trying to point out to you is, you weren't saying shyt for three years (both regular season and playoffs), but now suddenly the moment your team is up 2-0 in the ECF where you think you're in a comfortable position do you tag me. Three whole years. Your coward ass hid for all that time and the moment the buzzer went after this game you tagged me.

You have all this energy to go backwards and forth with me now after three whole years of nothing.

Embarrassing.

:picard:

I ain’t read none of that, lame ass nikka :umad:

Type another one up. :blessed:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Ime got fired I was hoping we hired another coach from the Popovich coaching tree. Danny Ainge interviewed Will Hardy and Mozzarella and made the wise choice:bryan:But the answer to our new coach has been right under my nose this whole time

Spanky.... I mean Chris Quinn, come on down. You are the new head coach of the Boston Celtics.
image-11.png

:russ: Who am I kidding, Mozzarella is a Stevens guy and was hand picked by him. We are fukked.