The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think both Tatum and Brown (moreso Brown) need to see sport psychologists. The way these dudes shut down in big moments is crazy.
UGH :snoop: Same ole song and dance. My team is not mentally strong enough or smart enough to win tough playoff games. Can't box out, can't rebound, guys stay whining to the refs hoping to get bailed out, keep turning the ball over, and guys stay jogging back on defense.

With that being said, the ref's were a little suspect :mjgrin: Gabe Vincent pushed off on Rob and got a layup early in the 4th. Zeller did the Theis screen that is now illegal that led to a layup. Jimmy leg whipping Marcus should have been 2 shots and the ball. And Robinson shuffling his feet on the in bounds should of been a turnover.

Meh, but fukk it. C's got to be mentally tough enough to overcome bullshyt. But they ain't. No excuse to give up 36 points in the 4th.
Bro if you don't GTFOH with this :laff:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Like i said its too bad Tatum can’t play the sixers every game

The Celtics and 76ers shouldn't have even gotten to a game 7 -- Embiid fukked up, he's soft, and he should've taken over in game 6 when Tatum was ice cold and hadn't hit more than one shot until the 4th quarter. That's why I said the 76ers REALLY need to think about moving him and starting a rebuild, because he's not the guy, and I don't think he'll ever be the guy TBH.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Tatum is mentally weak and the most overrated star in the league. Y'all can blame the coach all you want but once Brown is gone there are no more bail outs. He's clearly gone this summer.