The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think both Tatum and Brown (moreso Brown) need to see sport psychologists. The way these dudes shut down in big moments is crazy.

Bro if you don't GTFOH with this :laff:
This is why they both said they loved playing with Kyrie when he was there. They need a 3rd guy (a PG) to make their lives easier

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Spo to Joe Mazzulla

maxresdefault.jpg

Daps
Ooh, tell us your basketball feedback about how the fake playoff Heat could never match the True Championship Contender Celtics. :heh:

You been calling the Heat a fake playoff team the whole playoffs so take your time. :pachaha:
Did y’all dudes peep this hypocrisy? :heh:

This dude is Coli famous for upping threads, @ing dudes, and bringing up “receipts” when he feels like something has proven him right but now it’s “fakkit” behavior.

images
You have some cotdamn nerve.

:picard:

- You were MIA when I tagged you last postseason when the Heat crashed out
- You were MIA when I tagged you the postseason before that when the Heat crashed out
- You've been dead silent all season, and yet now you're conveniently showing up when you think things are going your way.

So yes, that is fakkit behavior.

Three whole years since tagging me last about your team and ignoring all the tags when you were called out. Shameless.