The Crew Motorfest (PS5, PS4, XBX, PC)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I wish we could make our own music playlist from the songs available in game.

There are some dope tracks on this game
That was one great think that Burnout Paradise did that I wished other games did. Burnout Paradise had a large soundtrack and let you pick out what songs you wanted and let you take out any songs you didn't like.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

PS didn't record the whole race, but Got 4th place for the first time. I actually held 3rd place for awhile before fukking up in the 3rd section.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud

Not going to lie to y’all this shyt has me feeling totally indifferent towards online gaming.

Cheating in online gaming is too damn rampant nowadays, shyt snatches the joy out of actually getting better over time and winning.

I got damn near 70 grand races wins and none of them have I ever exploited the mechanics of the game or used some 3rd party devices to win.

Honestly, winning in this game does feel good, knowing you out witted and out driven 27 other people. But not due to exploits…

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
18cdd1b29f816-screenshot-Url.jpg

@Waldo Geraldo Faldo I beat your time

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Not going to lie to y’all this shyt has me feeling totally indifferent towards online gaming.

Cheating in online gaming is too damn rampant nowadays, shyt snatches the joy out of actually getting better over time and winning.

I got damn near 70 grand races wins and none of them have I ever exploited the mechanics of the game or used some 3rd party devices to win.

Honestly, winning in this game does feel good, knowing you out witted and out driven 27 other people. But not due to exploits…

That's the downside of crossplay with PC players. Modders can incorporate all kinds of cheats.