The Crew Motorfest (PS5, PS4, XBX, PC)

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I've adjusted turn to get the oversteering in check, but to me it only makes a minimal difference
What about the 4WD/AWD vehicles have you adjusted their power distribution, you can get better launch times with that tuned.

Like that Porsche Timeless edition stock acceleration is 3.4, with the power distribution adjusted I get 2.3 acceleration times.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
am i tripping or is the 5 hour trial just permanently available. anyway, i started this up on Ubisoft + before my sub ends. this jawn is super fire.

riding thru the streets of oahu learning about hawaiian culture :wow:

its definitely got some ubisoft bloat going on but their take on forza its really good. has that "one more race" feeling. i'll prob end up buying this for the low next year

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
am i tripping or is the 5 hour trial just permanently available. anyway, i started this up on Ubisoft + before my sub ends. this jawn is super fire.

riding thru the streets of oahu learning about hawaiian culture :wow:

its definitely got some ubisoft bloat going on but their take on forza its really good. has that "one more race" feeling. i'll prob end up buying this for the low next year
Next year???

Buy it now, breh…

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

riding thru the streets of oahu learning about hawaiian culture:wow:

This game really captures that tropical vibe.

Might as well buy it now. It's only 34.99 on PSN