The Crew Motorfest (PS5, PS4, XBX, PC)

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Yeah, this shyt cold.

What’s crazy is I barely played the Crew 1&2 but I’ve been fully immersed in this iteration of the series.

It gives me vibes of some of my favorite racing games over the years like PGR3, Test Drive Unlimited, Motorstorm and Midnight Club.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Pains me to say it but this is better than Forza Horizon 5.

I’m thoroughly impressed with how well this game plays…
I don’t have the experience to say if it is better than FH5 as I haven’t had the pleasure of playing that game. But what I do know is this game really checks some boxes for me.

The driving feel and physics in this game feel incredible all the different categories of cars have different feels, strengths and weaknesses. That is the ultimate reason that I keep coming back to the game. Plus the pro tuning settings really help make a good vehicle become great.

Plus the settings got me telling the wife to book a trip to Hawaii, shyt is insanely beautiful.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don’t have the experience to say if it is better than FH5 as I haven’t had the pleasure of playing that game. But what I do know is this game really checks some boxes for me.

The driving feel and physics in this game feel incredible all the different categories of cars have different feels, strengths and weaknesses. That is the ultimate reason that I keep coming back to the game. Plus the pro tuning settings really help make a good vehicle become great.

Plus the settings got me telling the wife to book a trip to Hawaii, shyt is insanely beautiful
Are you going to go to some of the spots they pointed out in that Hawaiian Tour playlist?

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
@Dillah810

I would definitely get the season pass as well, it is worth it so that you can build up your collection without having to grind for money in-game.

They just released a Ferrari Hypercar in the season pass that is all-wheel drive, that thing is a monster.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Copped the game a few days ago for the PSN Black Friday sale. Up to Level 4.

One thing that irks me is how the treasure box works. You just trial and error follow the beep until you eventually find it for give up like I do half the time

F__vTGSXwAAj1fB

F__vTTgWIAEKdNo

This is currently my favorite street level 2 car.

1st time getting first place w/o using the rewind function.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Copped the game a few days ago for the PSN Black Friday sale. Up to Level 4.

One thing that irks me is how the treasure box works. You just trial and error follow the beep until you eventually find it for give up like I do half the time

F__vTGSXwAAj1fB

F__vTTgWIAEKdNo

This is currently my favorite street level 2 car.

1st time getting first place w/o using the rewind function.

Use this for the treasures.
Direct Link - https://i.postimg.cc/Fz8QG7G9/create-map.png

Try out the Grand Race when you get enough vehicles it is crazy.